Apparently I pissed Basis off.

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jan 9, 2010.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Apparently I pissed Basis off.

Part of my schedule

#1 - Florida
    #8 - Michigan
    #10 - Clemson
    #12 - Penn State

Thanks Basis!!!!:D

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

hahah no you didn't piss me off. With Michigan and PSU not playing each other, it threw a wrench into the schedules. FSU and UF both have 4 user games, but I was nice enough to give the 'Noles 7 home games. Well, that was the only way I could keep previous user game "contracts" in tact at least.

Since we're talking schedules...

As always I did as good as I could. Having to work around locked home/away games, while keeping alternating home/away schedules of rivalry games makes it tough. I think everyone has a fair, yet challenging schedule. I threw the BCS busters that I could think of in there, but as with Ball State last year, there will undoubtedly be one that makes their way to a BCS game.

I'm going to type the schedules up now and post them where the Season 3 schedules were.

3. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Ehhh...it's a rebuilding year anyway. Good luck everybody!!!

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Is that supposed to be a tough schedule or something?

Here's part of my schedule.
    #2 ND
    @ #3 FSU
    #4 aOSU
    #6 Texas

Heh!
    In addition to 4 of the top 6, I also play 1 more top 25. FSU plays 2 more top 25s. Check out Florida's schedule! They only play 3 top 25 teams total. #3 FSU, #7 Neb, #12 PSU (all users).

I'm not calling Basis out on his schedule either. His 4 non-conference games are all users with 3 of us ranked. It just makes one wonder what has happened to the SEC when Florida can play 8 conference games and not a single one of those teams are ranked in the preseason polls. My how the mighty have fallen!

After looking at the schedules, I doubt that many would argue against Michigan having the toughest schedule.

5. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I couldn't have made a better schedule for ND. I open the season with #16 Rutgers (who cost me a shot at the NC game last year), have all my annual rivals, go to Tennessee and Ohio State, then finish the season with road games at Michigan and USC.

With a tough CPU, you sure look at the schedules from a different perspective.

Great job again Basis. Looks like you nailed the schedules again.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Glad you like yours Dat. I figured you really wanted some redemption on Rutgers, so why not play them with the taste still fresh in your mouth :D

I'm not going to have time to type up the schedules today. I'll do that tomorrow for sure!