1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Apparently I pissed Basis off.

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jan 9, 2010.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Apparently I pissed Basis off.

Part of my schedule

#1 - Florida
    #8 - Michigan
    #10 - Clemson
    #12 - Penn State

Thanks Basis!!!!:D

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

hahah no you didn't piss me off. With Michigan and PSU not playing each other, it threw a wrench into the schedules. FSU and UF both have 4 user games, but I was nice enough to give the 'Noles 7 home games. Well, that was the only way I could keep previous user game "contracts" in tact at least.

Since we're talking schedules...

As always I did as good as I could. Having to work around locked home/away games, while keeping alternating home/away schedules of rivalry games makes it tough. I think everyone has a fair, yet challenging schedule. I threw the BCS busters that I could think of in there, but as with Ball State last year, there will undoubtedly be one that makes their way to a BCS game.

I'm going to type the schedules up now and post them where the Season 3 schedules were.

3. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Ehhh...it's a rebuilding year anyway. Good luck everybody!!!

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Is that supposed to be a tough schedule or something?

Here's part of my schedule.
    #2 ND
    @ #3 FSU
    #4 aOSU
    #6 Texas

Heh!
    In addition to 4 of the top 6, I also play 1 more top 25. FSU plays 2 more top 25s. Check out Florida's schedule! They only play 3 top 25 teams total. #3 FSU, #7 Neb, #12 PSU (all users).

I'm not calling Basis out on his schedule either. His 4 non-conference games are all users with 3 of us ranked. It just makes one wonder what has happened to the SEC when Florida can play 8 conference games and not a single one of those teams are ranked in the preseason polls. My how the mighty have fallen!

After looking at the schedules, I doubt that many would argue against Michigan having the toughest schedule.

5. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I couldn't have made a better schedule for ND. I open the season with #16 Rutgers (who cost me a shot at the NC game last year), have all my annual rivals, go to Tennessee and Ohio State, then finish the season with road games at Michigan and USC.

With a tough CPU, you sure look at the schedules from a different perspective.

Great job again Basis. Looks like you nailed the schedules again.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Glad you like yours Dat. I figured you really wanted some redemption on Rutgers, so why not play them with the taste still fresh in your mouth :D

I'm not going to have time to type up the schedules today. I'll do that tomorrow for sure!