Application **Bradkaz96** (APPROVED)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bradkaz96, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

FIRST AND LAST NAME/INITIAL: Brad K.
    YIM : bradkaz96
    TIME ZONE & STATE: EST, NY
    PSN ID: Bradkaz96
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): M-F after 430 EST and Weekends

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? Since the release of Madden 11 in August, I joined to play in the PMFL
    What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? Mets but I know Pepper got them so whoever
    Why do you want to join the TBL? Im hoping the online is better than in the past , but Im always looking to play a sim game with people with similar beliefs.
    TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? Treat others as you want to be treated, plain and simple. Dont use exploits to gain an advantage. Winning isnt as important as playing the game the right way.
    If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? Try to resolve the issue with the opponent if at all possible. If not then report it to the commissioner and let him sort it out. Definately dont make the issue public, handle it behind closed doors.

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. No problems here

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? I can keep up with whatever pace is set...

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

hey brad we will get you added to the waitlist so just be patient :)