APPLICATION: COACH ANJ

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by anj, Dec 2, 2010.

1. anj

anj Walk On

TEST

2. anj

anj Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): ANDREW OLIVER

YIM (league requirement):SUPERCHEFANJO
    TIME ZONE:EASTERN
    PSN ID:ANJOLINO2009

What is your previous league experience (if any)? Been playing Madden since the Sega days. Since 2003 online with PC Madden with MEGA. Was on rules commitee for 5 years as well in Mega
    How did you hear about us? Looked through all of the leagues and came accross this one. Looks to be the best out there imho

Why do you want to join the PMFL? Competition and comradery...Love both

We pride ourselves in respect and communication. Why would you be a good addition to the league? I coach football and have played it for years. I have the upmost respect and admiration for the players, coaches and especially leagues of this nature. I like the friendships and fun and communication is a big part of successfull leagues.

What does “simulation” football mean to you? Playing the game the way it "should" be played. As real as it is on the field is what we should see on the screen. (no 4th and 36 from ur own 8 yd line)

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? Playing a game FAIRLY and coming up short. No doubt whatsoever !!!

Are you willing to play with any team that is available? Yes
    PMFL is a TF Premier league which requires at least a $12 premier membership paid to TF. Do you possess a TF Premier or Lifetime membership? not at this time no

In addition to the TF membership fee, PMFL requires a one time, non-refundable league fee of $15. We are not a “money” league and we do not have payouts or money prizes at the end of the season. Rather, the fee is applied toward the league's expenses. Think of the fee as an incentive for owners to fulfill their obligation to the league even with a losing record. Will paying a $15 league fee in addition to the TF Premier membership fee be a problem for you? absolutely not.​

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thanks for your interest Andrew. We don't have any immediate openings at the moment, but we never know when an opportunity will present itself. Please be patient. It's great to have mature and experienced owners in our league, so we're glad to have you on the waiting list as I am confident you would add to our depth. I added you on YIM and PSN, so feel free to keep in contact there or via the forum. Let me know if you want to get a game in sometime and we can set up a scrimmage. Thanks, again.

~Doug

@anj

4. anj

anj Walk On

Hi Doug,
    Thanks for your reply. I appreciate the time and effort that it takes to keep this fun and interesting for all. I would like to scrimmage a game with you for sure. Maybe Sunday night ? I'm est so if you are interested please give me a reply here if you can. Otherwise I'll see you around soon. Take care and thanks again. :)

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

No prob. I should be available Sunday night assuming I have my league game completed. Generally, the best time for me is after the kids are in bed... 10pm EST. However, sometimes I can coordinate an earlier kickoff if that's too late for you. I sent you a YIM friend request. Hit me up on YIM and I'll let you know if I can play.