Application: Junior2310

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Junior2310, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Junior2310

Junior2310 Walk On

Application: Junior2310

Name: Ron Rood Jr
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3
    Email: jun23ior@gmail.com
    AIM: jun23ior
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: FLEXIBILITY... I m college professor teaching class in the mornings...
    Favorite Teams: LIONS
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: was original member of UMFL league and commisioner for umfl 2... left because couldnt afford ps3... now I finally got the system and the game.. am ready to roll...

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden in UMFL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Videogame since Atari days... online for 5+years

3. What type of player would you say you are? competitive and honest... I do not like any crap plays that helps to win!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? what age? as long can play ball and have fun! SURE

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Commitment is the key... I played in the past with the commissioners...

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? active... I love trash talk with respect...

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? FUN, social, friendship and competitive....

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

address this situation with the opponent... if he persistent the decission... playout the game and contact commissioner. do not quit the game. I have iphone.. i can take video and send an attachment as evidence.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I was told by stampypampy to check this league out... I am interested in one league for now... and I hope to get in!
    Edit/Delete Message

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

thanks for the app, Ron. I'm sure we'll be in touch.

3. Junior2310

Junior2310 Walk On

Hello-

I already filled out the application sometime during summertime... I am still interested in this league as I am in MEGA league with some of you guys...and from original UMFL and UMFL 2

Please text me 5855204151 or email me at roodjr@gmail.com if I m in this league so I can be active with YIM. I do not want to leave YIM at this moment on my iphone it drains battery.

Thanks

4. Junior2310

Junior2310 Walk On

Hello-

I already filled out the application sometime during summertime... I am still interested in this league as I am in MEGA league with some of you guys...and from original UMFL and UMFL 2

Please text me 5855204151 or email me at roodjr@gmail.com if I m in this league so I can be active with YIM. I do not want to leave YIM at this moment on my iphone it drains battery.

Thanks

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

whats good ron. you had mentioned before that two games/week would be too difficult for you given your work/family schedule. has that changed?

@Junior2310

6. Junior2310

Junior2310 Walk On

Hiya- life has changed for me again- I m flexible right now....