Application: marxshut

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by marxshut, Sep 9, 2009.

1. marxshut

marxshut Guest

Application: marxshut

Name:Mark Shutters
    Gamertag/PSN PSN: marxshut
    Email:shutters@charter.net
    AIM:
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability:Weekday evenings after 6:00PM / every other weekend
    Favorite Teams:Clemson Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:posting on OS message boards.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? NCAA - old school players league for a couple of years.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?NCAA since Bill Walsh days. Online since 2003

3. What type of player would you say you are? Average, not the best not the worst.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I do better with older mature players more focused on playing realistic football rather than winning at all costs.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a casual /sim player. I'm a Clemson alum so I like to take the Tigers and see what I can do with them. I'm a mediocre tennis player as well. I work in construction management.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? TF: Orange Rush.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You will be put on the List. Will send out Clemson invite at season end. We are about to advance to Conference Championship Week. Make sure you are active on and off the site. All we really ask. Apart from stay sim, but sounds like you're alright with that.

3. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Welcome to the Tradition Football family. I'm the Commish for a new Madden 10 Online Dynasty that hasn't started yet. If you're interested...visit us here at TF:TBD...a current listing of users is posted within the league's thread under "Coaches for this league"...again, welcome to TF and I hope you select to participate in the new Madden 10 Online Dynasty.

4. marxshut

marxshut Guest

Thanx for the madden invite

But I only play NCAA. Looking at a league already but i appreciate the offer.

@Buckeye - glad to see you here. We need to run a game sometime.