Application: Mr2Bits

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Application: Mr2Bits

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): David J
    EMAIL: grammaticvs@gmail.com
    YIM (league requirement):Scipiomaior
    TIME ZONE: EST
    PSN ID:Mr2Bits08

What is your previous league experience (if any)? BfR, So Co, BCS Chaos, The Pride (commish)

How did you hear about us? Browsing

Why do you want to join the PMFL? I want to get into a Madden League. I also like that it is for premier members

We pride ourselves in respect and communication. Why would you be a good addition to the league? I am a good communicator and pride myself on solid sim play.

What does “simulation†football mean to you? It means not utilizing or exploiting features of the game to win, good sportsmanship, and mixing up play calling.

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? The integrity of gameplay

Are you willing to play with any team that is available? Yes

PMFL is a TF Premier league which requires at least a $12 premier membership paid to TF. Do you possess a TF Premier or Lifetime membership? I am a lifetime TF member

In addition to the TF membership fee, PMFL requires a one time, non-refundable league fee of $15. We are not a “money†league and we do not have payouts or money prizes at the end of the season. Rather, the fee is applied toward the league's expenses. Think of the fee as an incentive for owners to fulfill their obligation to the league even with a losing record. Will paying a $15 league fee in addition to the TF Premier membership fee be a problem for you? Not a problem

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football