Application: stiff bon air (Approved)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Quattro, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

@Scikotic​
    @KnightNoles​

FIRST AND LAST NAME/INITIAL: Travis Gruenler
    TIME ZONE & STATE: Mountain - Colorado
    PSN ID: Leroy_Shankins
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): Pretty much anytime after 5PM

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? Been a part of TS since December and am in numerous leagues in NCAA on the 360 and they've all been great.

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? My favorite team is the Rockies but I'm not too picky on which team I get as long as I can be competitive.

Why do you want to join the TBL? Never been in a MLB league but I like how they add longevity to a game and leagues are always fun.

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? Real baseball and no bullshit. No hitting batters, running around like a chicken with his head cut off when you get a hit, pitching realistic ie minimal, if any balls thrown, not swinging at every pitch, subbing pitchers, etc.

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? Try to talk it over with the other person but if that doesn't amount to anything I would report it to the commissioner(s) or one of the staff members.

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. Yeah that would be fine. I'm currently waiting for the game to be delivered but that should come late next week. I wouldn't be available though until Friday of next week though due to having midterms all next week.

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? As many as needed in all honesty. I have weird sleep patterns and go to bed late at night and I usually play from 5PM-3AM depending on what day of the week it is and what I'm doing the next day. I get out of class early on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (4PM EST) and have a flexible schedule.

* In addition, there will be one remaining question in which you will be asked to answer. Upon completing this application, please PM the management team to have a question posed for you to answer.

Thank you for your application, we hope to see you in the league!

2. Quattro

Finally got a chance to hook my PS3 up to the internet in my dorms and added my PSN name. Hope to hear back from one of y'all soon.

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

before you can even be considered you must have yahoo messenger

4. Quattro

Okay I'll download It here soon.

5. Quattro

@PepperNY

Sorry for the delay but got YIM and my handle is: tgruenler@rocketmail.com

I also have the game in hand now but don't have my PS3 on hand but will be availiable tomorrow night.

6. Quattro

Any word on this? I'm availiable for a scrimmage tomorrow after 4 EST.

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

question posed earlier.

9. Quattro

Do you want me to paste it in this thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.