Application | UMBlindside

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by UMBlindside, Sep 5, 2009.

1. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

Application | UMBlindside

Name: Just call me Blindside
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN - UMBlindside
    Email: UMBlindside@gmail.com
    AIM: UMBlindside
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Usually on too much, so no problem getting me in games
    Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Controllerabuser's thread on OS

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Not in 10 but a few with friend's last year.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Overall gaming around 15 years and online is about five years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Doesn't really bother me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a die hard Michigan and Red Wings fan, starting college around January and job hunting basically.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Bowlin' for Roses and Evolution

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Gotcha down.. and ready to go! Thanks for getting your app in.

3. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

Yeah, looking forward to USC blowing you guys out next week after that sad performance against Navy. I mean how does the D-Line let the QB run through the line TWICE? If they don't make that terrible call and just ran when going for two I think it would have gone to overtime.

Oh and Forcier is the next B10 freshman of the year, yep it is going to happen.

EDIT: Controller thinks I am too aggressive with that statement but I am too much of a fan to not say it. (y)

4. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

Yeah, I know it is WMU but he is a True Freshman so I give him props.

My predictions
    Michigan over ND | 28 - 24
    USC over OSU | 35 - 10 (I gave OSU a little more props than what I said to controller over AIM, lol)