1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Apps for NCAA 13/Madden

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by majesty95, Aug 9, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Was I dreaming during one of the webcasts or did I hear them say they were going to release apps for NCAA (and Madden too I assume) where you can run your online dynasty from, much like you can from the web?

Just curious as to the status of that if in fact this was not a simply a temporary moment of unconscienceness....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Not sure if they are doing iOS/Android apps, but the NCAA dynasty wire site is usable on your phone.

• Like Like x 1
  3. btbam91

btbam91 Walk On

Yup yup. I've done my recruiting through there.

Believe it or not, smartphone usage as we know it is headed in a different direction. Web apps is going to be the next big thing. All the functionality of an app through your mobile web browser.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

They are, called madden social. It will be a stand alone ios/android/Facebook game and will have no relation to cc or online dynasty

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I am a software developer and that is my current focus at my "real job". I concur.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

HTML5!

7. btbam91

btbam91 Walk On

Nice!