April Highlights

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jun 7, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

[​IMG]

San Francisco's Pablo Sandoval continues right where he left off last year after winning the NL MVP. If you haven't looked at his ratings lately... you should. This is what a legit hitter looks like.

[​IMG]

Baltimore's Joe Mahoney won the AL Rookie of the Month award, and although I'd never heard of the kid, after looking at his ratings and performance think I will get tired of hearing about him soon enough. This could be your AL Rookie of the Year

[​IMG]

SP Jake Peavy had a great month for the Brewcrew going 5-1 with a sub 2.00 ERA. At 30 years old and with injury troubles in the past, this massive 4 year contract scares me. But Im sure Bigsmooth is happy with his production so far.

[​IMG]

SP Aaron Harang no hit the vaunted Texas Rangers lineup and he really looks to build on his excellent start from last year before being shut down by injuries.

[​IMG]

The Washington Nationals surprised everyone around the league with their ineptitude in April as they went 9-17. A pitiful start in a very solid division. This team has talent all over the place, and right now the manager has to be on the hotseat.

[​IMG]

Eric Hosmer is the last player I would think to be leading the Majors in: Average, Slugging % and OPS.

[​IMG]

Yoshinori Tateyama picked up 7 wins this year, in ONE MONTH to earn AL Pitcher of the month. Out of the pen, that's a whole lot of luck and a whole lot of close ball games.

[​IMG]

What doesn't surprise me this month is that Furcal is hitting a horrible .144 on the year. What does surprise me is that he leads the majors with 6 errors.

[​IMG]

In what is probably one of the biggest contracts in the history of Seattle Mariners baseball, the signing of Carlos Pena is turning into a closely watched subject. He currently leads the majors with 9 bombs, but he is only hitting .217. Thankfully his OBP is at .375. Will he be able to earn that $15 million per year contract and help Seattle finish what they started last year?

• Like Like x 3