1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

April's Surprising Players

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Apr 21, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

I thought I would take a look at a couple of guys who are a big surprise in terms of where they are on the league leaderboards. As always, many players will outperform (or under perform) all expectations.

[​IMG]

Andres Torres (New York Mets)- Torres has a 5 overall contact. That's right a 5. But guess what? He is second in the Majors in batting average with a .381 batting average playing every day. He's also second in the majors in slugging % at .691. And he has 6 triples already. Can he keep this pace up?

[​IMG]

Chone Figgins (Seattle)- Figgins is tied for the league lead with 8 errors. Last year, in only 77 starts he had 11.

[​IMG]

Ivan Nova (New York Yankees)- Nova is 3rd in MLB with a 1.34 ERA. Considering he pitches in Yankee stadium, this is certainly impressive. Last year, his era was 3.70

[​IMG]

Carlos Marmol (Chicago Cubs)- Marmol leads the league with 11 saves, and is a perfect 11 for 11 in save opportunities.

[​IMG]

Jonathan Sanchez (Kansas City Royals)- Sanchez is struggling with his control, he leads the Majors with 21 walks in only 35 inning pitched.

[​IMG]

Marco Scutaro (Colorado Rockies)- Of all players to lead the league in runs scored, it's Scutaro. He's scored 23 runs and helped lead the Rockies to 1st place in the NL West.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Norezn

Norezn Walk On

Wow Marmol is a perfect 11 for 11 on saves...now that's not very realistic :p In all seriousness though it is good to see him live up to his potential. As a Cubs fan in real life I always find myself on pins and needles watching him close a game out.

3. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

Nice write-up. Nova has been my best pitcher so far this year.

• Like Like x 1
  4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah me to watching Marmol can OOTP please create this Marmol irl

• Like Like x 1