Archive

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

This is where you posts questions on everything from using the forum, posting images, videos, Google Docs, how to do game summaries, recruiting tables, pre season reviews....

3. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Welcome to the HOFL forum!

What you need to do;

1. Review the rules, post that you have on the thread, "TSO & HOFL" Rules

2. Post @ Meet the Coaches of HOFL

3. Post to the Team Reprots, coming in once the season is underway do a post regarding your
    team's current status...

4. Post to the Recruiting Tables Thread-We have a template that you will find in the "How to thread"

* If no recruits have been signed by your team, then you can move on to #5, table has to be done prior to 2nd game of your season.

Once online, work on your pre season tasks; Recruiting, select team playbooks for 1st game, coaching philosophy

Turn off the recruiting aids, no CPU assistance

Looking forward to a great year!

Tug

4. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

5. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

[​IMG]

Post your comments/questions on game strategies, offense, defense, best playbooks, recruiting...anything related to playing NCAA 12.

6. Fatleg3

Fatleg3 Walk On

I have my recruting table done but have no idea on how i post it in the forum

7. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

While ur on the G Docs page in the top righthand corner you will see share click on the down arrow and go down to publish as a web page. Check the auto republish box and then select html embed in page from the drop down minu......copy the big long web address. Then you come to the thread where you want to post it and click on the film strip next to the tree in the heading above where you type.....and past the big long addres in there and click embed....done deal then when you make changes one google docs it will change on this site...

hope it makes sense...

9. Fatleg3

Fatleg3 Walk On

It worked for my preseason content but when try and embedded my recruiting table i get this message- This specified URL can not be used as media.

10. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

It is showing up on the paige

11. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

SEASON 3-UPDATED AFTER EACH ADVANCE

• Like Like x 3
  12. poppin_fresh365

poppin_fresh365 Walk On

It's not letting me upoad my presentation...

13. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, it won't work for that. Just do a hyperlink to it by using the chain button tool.

14. poppin_fresh365

poppin_fresh365 Walk On

15. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Guys....had to do the same with my Google Docs Presentation...for whatever reason it can not be embeded into a forum post.....HAL9100 did same...it works fine...we are open to different types of content presentation.

16. Andrew

Andrew Walk On

I was just going through the list of user coaches and I noticed about half of us have created ourselves to make the coaches while the other half are using the real life coaches. I suppose I just wasn't paying attention when I was setting it up and just went ahead and created myself not realizing that we were supposed to use the real coach. I would much rather play as Nick Saban rather than myself - if for no other reason than making a D+ recruiting point become an A+ - so is there some way I could retire than be reinvited?

17. Andrew

Andrew Walk On

And yet another question: When you say team specific playbooks are to be used, does that also include the generic Pro, One Back, Option Run, Run N' Gun, etc. playbooks or does it have to be specific to an individual team?

Sorry if these are in the entirely wrong thread. I just wasn't sure where to post them.

18. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Good question; If you want to use a generic book, that would be acceptable. Will updated rules to reflect

19. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Yes....I can remove from the league, then reinvite you...but you will lose any work you have done....so confirm thats what you want done

20. Fatleg3

Fatleg3 Walk On

I also created myself without paying attention to what I was doing. Can i be removed then reinvited?

21. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Will do within the hour

22. Fatleg3

Fatleg3 Walk On

thanks

23. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Please post your information regarding scholarships and playbooks as follow;

Season 1: You can use any team default playbook or a generic playbook for the first 3 games of the season, you can change for each game, offense or defense. if its a user game post your selection prior to the game...Prior to the 4th game of the season you must declare and post your team default playbooks, or generic off/def for the balance of the season.

Scholarships: 72 - Current Roster Size + Graduating Seniors = Scholarships Available
    1. Teams of Three-Star Prestige and lower have no scholarship restrictions
    2. One-Star Recruits do not count towards scholarship limits

24. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

[​IMG]

72 - 68 (Current Roster Size) + 14 ( Graduating Seniors) = 18 Scholarships Available. Note that UW is a 3 Star team, so I can use up to 25.

Playbooks: UW team default-Pro style. 4-3 defense. UW all season.

25. Andrew

Andrew Walk On

Give me about 30 minutes to copy down my recruiting board, if you don't mind. Then I will confirm that is what I would like to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.