ARCHIVED: >>> Applications (M25 Applicants)

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by LtJustice, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

The Q Banner.jpg
    <<< MANDATORY APPLICATION INFORMATION >>>

(MUST READ BEFORE POSTING AN APPLICATION)

New visitors be sure to first check out our WELCOME TO THE Q! page for more information about our league!

ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A TRADITION SPORTS ONLINE (TSO) APPLICATION HERE AND BE APPROVED BEFORE SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION TO PARTICIPATE IN QUALITY SIMULATION FOOTBALL ("THE QSF" OR "THE Q").

Thank you for your interest in Quality Simulation Football. We are a "sim" style Madden online franchise league on the PS3 platform. ALL league participants are expected to abide by the Tradition Sports Online (TSO)regulations and our league rules. Before you proceed any further, please read the "Tradition Rules and General Expectations" and the "Quality Simulation Football League Rules" if you haven't done so already. If you are ready fulfill the TSO and QSF requirements, please proceed with the application process.

To apply, reply to this thread. Please copy the application below (click the "VIEW APPLICATION" button to open the application) and paste it to the body of your reply. Please provide your answers or information requested and be sure to answer ALL QUESTIONS completely. These will aid us in screening you for our league prior to adding you to our waiting list. ALL applications must be posted in this forum. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL, PM, OR INSTANT MESSENGER. Thank you for your attention and cooperation regarding this.
    FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL):
    YIM (league requirement for communication):
    TIME ZONE:
    PSN ID:
    What is your previous league experience (if any)?

Please list ALL of the leagues that you are currently involved in.

A lot of us are dedicated one league players; will you be playing in multiple Madden leagues for M25, and if so how can you ensure that you will be a successful active owner in The Q?

How did you hear about us?

Why do you want to join the The QSF?

We pride ourselves in respect and communication; so why would you be a good addition to the league?

We promote an active community and prefer that our members check in on a nearly daily basis; do you anticipate any issues in being active on the forums and contributing to the league and the TSO community in general?

What is the general schedule when you would expect to be available to play league games?

We are a league that intends to play the full Madden release cycle; are you the type of player that enjoys playing Madden year round, or just during football season?

With the next generation of consoles on the horizon; do you foresee circumstances where you would stop playing Madden 25 on the PS3 in favor of one of the new consoles?

What does “simulation” football mean to you?

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short?

What is your favorite team? And is having them a deal breaker for you or are you willing to play with any team that is available?

We advance the online franchise every three days (72 hours) and require each owner to manage all aspects of their franchise. Will you be able to meet our advance schedule?

Feel free to include any questions or concerns that you may have for the league staff with your application. Once you have completed your application, you will be added to our league waiting list. You may be required to play a tryout game against one of our staff prior to application approval. Please note, the league staff reserves the right to remove any owner without warning due to rule infractions, inactivity, disrespect, or otherwise. Any owner who is removed or chooses to leave the league for any reason will forfeit any content or monetary donations submitted. Once again, thank you for your interest in Quality Simulation Football!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. sactown

sactown Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): Steve L
    EMAIL: sactown30@yahoo.com
    YIM (league requirement for communication): sactown30
    TIME ZONE: Eastern
    PSN ID: calisactown

What is your previous league experience (if any)? In a NCAA franchise . I don't have any madden franchise experience

Please list ALL of the leagues that you are currently involved in. UNCAA2

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Welcome to TSO, Steve. There are several other questions you need to answer for the QSF league application. Please click on the "View full quote" tab and you'll be able to copy/paste all of the questions into your application reply. Good luck! (y)

Doug

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. LtJustice

I have updated the main application post with a new procedure for viewing all application questions.​
    Thanks for your interest Steve!​
    ~Jim​
    QSF Commissioner​

• Like Like x 1
  5. sactown

sactown Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): Steve L
    EMAIL: sactown30@yahoo.com
    YIM (league requirement for communication): sactown30
    PSN ID: calisactown

What is your previous league experience (if any)? In a NCAA franchise . I don't have any madden franchise experience

Please list ALL of the leagues that you are currently involved in. UNCAA2
    A lot of us are dedicated one league players; will you be playing in multiple Madden leagues for M25, and if so how can you ensure that you will be a successful active owner in The Q? I will only be playing in one league. I am attempting to get my only madden league set up before madden25 drops

How did you hear about us? Websearch

Why do you want to join the The QSF? I want to get into a league and want one that has been around for some time. I know this league is new , but the administrators have years of experience running leagues. Thats what I am in search of.

We pride ourselves in respect and communication; so why would you be a good addition to the league? At 42 I have matured and can operate looking at the bigger picture. I will be active in the forums and provide a viewpoint to help grow the league.

We promote an active community and prefer that our members check in on a nearly daily basis; do you anticipate any issues in being active on the forums and contributing to the league and the TSO community in general? i will be able to check in daily provided there isn't some type of family emergency going on.

What is the general schedule when you would expect to be available to play league games? monday thru Thursday would be in the evenings generally around 5 PM . Fridays I can go until around 11PM . Weekends I am off work and can play starting around 7AM until around 11PM on Saturday. Sunday i will need to be offline by 7:30PM.

We are a league that intends to play the full Madden release cycle; are you the type of player that enjoys playing Madden year round, or just during football season? i play year round.

With the next generation of consoles on the horizon; do you foresee circumstances where you would stop playing Madden 25 on the PS3 in favor of one of the new consoles? no. I may get a PS4 at some point , but would also keep my PS3

What does “simulation” football mean to you? I think it is playing to a realistic type of game . To play within a scheme on both sides of the ball and not use the cheese that has been part of the last madden editions. To play within the rules.

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? I like to win and that is the goal but as long as a game is played fair we win sometimes and we lose sometimes.

What is your favorite team? And is having them a deal breaker for you or are you willing to play with any team that is available? I like the Raiders and Bucs but would play with any available team

• We advance the online franchise every three days (72 hours) and require each owner to manage all aspects of their franchise. Will you be able to meet our advance schedule? yes

• Like Like x 2
  6. ElectrifiedZombies

ElectrifiedZombies Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL):AGE:25EMAIL:Johnsoni1986@gmail.comYIM (league requirement for communication):Johnsoni2013TIME ZONE:ESTPSN ID:Johnsonthedude
    What is your previous league experience (if any)? Heisman Hopefuls
    Please list ALL of the leagues that you are currently involved in. Heisman Hopefuls
    A lot of us are dedicated one league players; will you be playing in multiple Madden leagues for M25, and if so how can you ensure that you will be a successful active owner in The Q?
    I plan to play in one league which ever one I can squeeze intoHow did you hear about us?
    in the league opening forumWhy do you want to join the The QSF?
    so i can get in a good no cheese madden league

We pride ourselves in respect and communication; so why would you be a good addition to the league?
    cause I communicate when supposed to and on time
    We promote an active community and prefer that our members check in on a nearly daily basis; do you anticipate any issues in being active on the forums and contributing to the league and the TSO community in general?
    yes if there is an issue that interests me if it doesn't concern me or does not interest me I stay away
    What is the general schedule when you would expect to be available to play league games?

probably like 8Pm est time any time after that

We are a league that intends to play the full Madden release cycle; are you the type of player that enjoys playing Madden year round, or just during football season? year round

With the next generation of consoles on the horizon; do you foresee circumstances where you would stop playing Madden 25 on the PS3 in favor of one of the new consoles?ps4

What does “simulation” football mean to you?
    no cheese play, no going for it every forth down, run ,more than 4 total plays ect
    Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short?
    winning of course anyone saying anything else is lying
    What is your favorite team? And is having them a deal breaker for you or are you willing to play with any team that is available?
    49ers and no but would really like to play with them
    We advance the online franchise every three days (72 hours) and require each owner to manage all aspects of their franchise. Will you be able to meet our advance schedule?
    yes im in a 48 advance league now and able to handle that fine

7. LtJustice

Thanks for your application, Steve. Your application will be reviewed by our management team, and you will be contacted directly via PM should we wish to discuss your application further. This is an exciting time for The QSF, as things are really starting to take shape for Madden 25, and we anticipate that we will have some openings for the right applicants. In the meantime, let us know if any questions or concerns. Your interested is appreciated!

~Jim aka LtJustice
    QSF Commissioner

8. LtJustice

Thanks for your application. You indicated on your application that you were only interested in one Madden league, and I saw that you were accepted into Graveyard Shift. Congratulations on your appointment there! I am assuming that means you are no longer interested in joining The Q. If I am incorrect in my assumption, please let me know. Just in case; your application will be reviewed by our management team, and you will be contacted directly via PM should we wish to discuss your application further. In the meantime, let us know if any questions or concerns. Your interested is appreciated!

~Jim aka LtJustice
    QSF Commissioner

9. ElectrifiedZombies

ElectrifiedZombies Walk On

yeah I said one cause I was in this ncaa 14 league but I don't know how much longer im gonna stay in it, its not run very well at all and frustrates me

10. heathh

heathh Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): Heath Howard
    EMAIL: hhoward349@gmail.com
    PSN ID: HEATHH

What is your previous league experience (if any)? I have tons of experience with online league play! I have not been a part of any leagues here. However I have played in leagues for many years... Most of the leagues I play in are on MaddenSimLeagues.com I'm looking forward to moving to TraditionSportsOnline though. I have played in several NCAA, Madden, and MLB the Show leagues.

A lot of us are dedicated one league players; will you be playing in multiple Madden leagues for M25, and if so how can you ensure that you will be a successful active owner in The Q? I will be playing in 1 other madden league, however it will not be here at tradition sports. That league will advance every 48hrs. I believe I read that this league will advance every 72hrs? I will not over commit to leagues. If Randiesel puts his Rep on the line for me I promise I will not let him down!

How did you hear about us? (Tradition Sports)-Randiesel, I was told to check out this league by Chunkness

Why do you want to join the The QSF? I read the direction you guys plan to go and sounds like exactly what I'm looking for!

We pride ourselves in respect and communication; so why would you be a good addition to the league? I feel like I could bring great communication and respect to the league. I dont like people who play with a lobby style! I will respect my opponent no matter what! If I'm up by 28pts I will be running all the time. I wont dive into the endzone, and I wont be going for it on 4th downs! Im always easy to get a hold of to play my game!

We promote an active community and prefer that our members check in on a nearly daily basis; do you anticipate any issues in being active on the forums and contributing to the league and the TSO community in general? I dont think I would have many issues getting on the site! The only thing is that at work the site doesnt work very well! But I have TapaTalk on my phone so I can always respond in a little way or read something that needs to be read.

What is the general schedule when you would expect to be available to play league games? I available Mon-Thur 8:00pm-11:pm est. Fri, Sat, Sun I like to schedule most of the time! What I mean is I work every other Sat by myself so, wont stay up late on Fri nights. Sat and Sun is family time but I can schedule , my wife is aware of Madden. lol

We are a league that intends to play the full Madden release cycle; are you the type of player that enjoys playing Madden year round, or just during football season? I enjoy madden year around, however sometimes life gets in the way and makes me take a break. However I plan to play as much as I can, being in a league that has great ownership would make this much easier decision. Havent played with more than 6 madden seasons before because either a league folds or commish stop doing their jobs and policing how respectful other owners are.

With the next generation of consoles on the horizon; do you foresee circumstances where you would stop playing Madden 25 on the PS3 in favor of one of the new consoles? I do intend to get new PS4, but do not plan to quit playing madden on PS3 simply because I do not believe many people will have a PS4 therefor the madden leagues would be thin.

What does “simulation” football mean to you? As close to SUNDAY as possible! It is just like I watch on TV, and respecting my opponent!

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? Playing a fun, SIM game is the most important. If I lose by 30pts and the guy plays respectful and SIM, I tip my hat to him! (Of course I will be upset, maybe a little ticked off. But atleast if its a fair game)

What is your favorite team? And is having them a deal breaker for you or are you willing to play with any team that is available? FALCONS! I would much rather have them then any other team. Cant say its a deal breaker, but it does help being focused to the league I must say. However, since I'm trying to get noticed here at Tradition Sports, the team doesn't matter as much as my SIM STYLE and Respect of play to hopefully get my reputation built up does.

We advance the online franchise every three days (72 hours) and require each owner to manage all aspects of their franchise. Will you be able to meet our advance schedule? YES! ABSOLUTELY!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  11. CHUNKNESS

Steve, I'm not trying to put you on the spot as I, for one, really liked your application responses. However, I came across your user info in the SGC Madden franchise league as the Steelers owner... http://maddendaddy.com/sgc/coaches. Just curious what's up there.

LtJustice
    Michael Overman

• Like Like x 2
  12. LtJustice

Thanks for your application, Heath. You come highly recommended by a respected member of our community, and that is always a very good thing. Your application will be reviewed by our management team, and you will be contacted directly via PM should we wish to discuss your application further. This is an exciting time for The QSF, as things are really starting to take shape for Madden 25, and we anticipate that we will have some openings for the right applicants. In the meantime, let us know if any questions or concerns. Your interested is appreciated!

~Jim aka LtJustice
    QSF Commissioner

• Like Like x 3
  13. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL):
    TIME ZONE:
    PSN ID:

What is your previous league experience (if any)? OMFL, ATG, PFL, 12th man, VFL, CMFL....etc I been playing this a while.

Please list ALL of the leagues that you are currently involved in. OMFL

A lot of us are dedicated one league players; will you be playing in multiple Madden leagues for M25, and if so how can you ensure that you will be a successful active owner in The Q? People know I'm very active? As stated I'm very active in all my league from summaries, following changes and posting confirmation and articles if needed.

How did you hear about us? DJDUNN, SAINTSDAVE, CRYHAVOC

Why do you want to join the The QSF? Looking forward to solid competition again. I played a lot of the guys before and look forward to the continue competition.

We pride ourselves in respect and communication; so why would you be a good addition to the league? I'm highly respect and always available. I always followed rules and showed all my opponents respect. This can be vouch by many members in madden community.

We promote an active community and prefer that our members check in on a nearly daily basis; do you anticipate any issues in being active on the forums and contributing to the league and the TSO community in general? No

What is the general schedule when you would expect to be available to play league games? anytime after 8pm eastern

We are a league that intends to play the full Madden release cycle; are you the type of player that enjoys playing Madden year round, or just during football season? I'm locked and loaded. Meaning I'm in the for the long haul as with all my leagues..

With the next generation of consoles on the horizon; do you foresee circumstances where you would stop playing Madden 25 on the PS3 in favor of one of the new consoles? No

What does “simulation” football mean to you? Simulation is my middle name. Always followed rules and all my games are good matches. Never had a problem.

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? Playing a game fairly to win. We all want to win but we want to do it within the rules so for me it's a combination of both.

What is your favorite team? And is having them a deal breaker for you or are you willing to play with any team that is available? Rams or Niners.

We advance the online franchise every three days (72 hours) and require each owner to manage all aspects of their franchise. Will you be able to meet our advance schedule? Games will be played in time. Summaries will be documented, League activity will be noted. No problem with advance speed.

Updated

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  14. LtJustice

Mitchell,

Thanks for your interest in joining The Q, but your application is considered incomplete at best right now. It is our intention that all potential members take the application process seriously and answer all questions completely and in detail (where applicable). An ongoing theme for us has been that playing in The Q will be a privilege and not a right, and that all members (approved or potential members) will work equally hard to earn/keep their spot.

Once again, your interest is appreciated and you are welcome to update your application with more complete answers.

Thanks,

~Jim aka LtJustice
    QSF Commissioner

• Like Like x 1
  15. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Sorry if they were not in detail had to do it quick on the phone. App updated.

16. LtJustice

Thanks Mitchell. Your application will be reviewed by our management team, and you will be contacted directly via PM should we wish to discuss your application further. This is an exciting time for The QSF, as things are really starting to take shape for Madden 25, and we anticipate that we will have some openings for the right applicants. In the meantime, let us know if any questions or concerns. Your interested is appreciated!

~Jim aka LtJustice
    QSF Commissioner

17. ncsu12ddr

ncsu12ddr Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): David Rector
    EMAIL: d.david.rector@gmail.com
    YIM (league requirement for communication): ncsu11ddr3@yahoo.com
    TIME ZONE: eastern
    PSN ID: ncsu12ddr

What is your previous league experience (if any)? I was in a few leagues last year.

Please list ALL of the leagues that you are currently involved in. I have applied for one on virtualleagues.net

A lot of us are dedicated one league players; will you be playing in multiple Madden leagues for M25, and if so how can you ensure that you will be a successful active owner in The Q? I played in 3 leagues last year and was active in all of those league's.

How did you hear about us? Ign

Why do you want to join the The QSF? It sounds like a SIM league and that is what I am looking for.

We pride ourselves in respect and communication; so why would you be a good addition to the league? I am a respectful person and I am very active as a communicator.

We promote an active community and prefer that our members check in on a nearly daily basis; do you anticipate any issues in being active on the forums and contributing to the league and the TSO community in general? I plan on being active every day

What is the general schedule when you would expect to be available to play league games? After 6 pm and before 11 pm on weekdays and open anytime on weekends.

We are a league that intends to play the full Madden release cycle; are you the type of player that enjoys playing Madden year round, or just during football season? I play madden year round.

With the next generation of consoles on the horizon; do you foresee circumstances where you would stop playing Madden 25 on the PS3 in favor of one of the new consoles? I am getting a ps4 but will be keeping my ps3

What does “simulation” football mean to you? Playing as realistically to an actual football game.

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? Playing a game fairly

What is your favorite team? And is having them a deal breaker for you or are you willing to play with any team that is available? I am a Panthers fan but willing to play with any team.

We advance the online franchise every three days (72 hours) and require each owner to manage all aspects of their franchise. Will you be able to meet our advance schedule? A 72 hour time frame is plenty of time for me.

• Like Like x 4
  18. LtJustice

Thanks for your application David, and welcome to TSO. Your application will be reviewed by our management team, and you will be contacted directly via PM should we wish to discuss your application further. This is an exciting time for The QSF, as things are really starting to take shape for Madden 25, and we anticipate that we will have some openings for the right applicants. In the meantime, let us know if any questions or concerns. Your interested is appreciated!

~Jim aka LtJustice
    QSF Commissioner

19. Marksmen

Marksmen Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): M. RYLANDER
    EMAIL: RYLANDER15@YAHOO.COM
    YIM (league requirement for communication): DONT HAVE ONE BUT CAN SIGN UP
    TIME ZONE: CENTRAL
    PSN ID: RYLANDER15

What is your previous league experience (if any)? PREVIOUS LEAGUE PMFL MADDEN 12

Please list ALL of the leagues that you are currently involved in. NONE

A lot of us are dedicated one league players; will you be playing in multiple Madden leagues for M25, and if so how can you ensure that you will be a successful active owner in The Q? TRYING TO FIND ONE LEAGUE TO PLAY IN

How did you hear about us? MESSAGE

Why do you want to join the The QSF? SOUNDS INTERESTING

We pride ourselves in respect and communication; so why would you be a good addition to the league? GOOD COMMUNICATION AND TEAM PLAYER

We promote an active community and prefer that our members check in on a nearly daily basis; do you anticipate any issues in being active on the forums and contributing to the league and the TSO community in general? YES

What is the general schedule when you would expect to be available to play league games? I WORK 11PM-0700AM SO ANYTIME BETWEEN THEN MOST OF THE TIME.

We are a league that intends to play the full Madden release cycle; are you the type of player that enjoys playing Madden year round, or just during football season? YEAR ROUND

With the next generation of consoles on the horizon; do you foresee circumstances where you would stop playing Madden 25 on the PS3 in favor of one of the new consoles? NO NOT AT THE MOMENT

What does “simulation” football mean to you? PLAYING THE GAME AS YOU WOULD COACH IT IN A REAL NFL GAME SITUATION

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? PLAYING FAIRLY

What is your favorite team? And is having them a deal breaker for you or are you willing to play with any team that is available? TEXANS, WILLING TO PLAY WITH ANY TEAM

We advance the online franchise every three days (72 hours) and require each owner to manage all aspects of their franchise. Will you be able to meet our advance schedule? YES

• Like Like x 2
  20. CHUNKNESS

Thanks for the application David. Glad to see your interest was generated from the IGN forums. A PM was sent to schedule a tryout game. Please use the PM to discuss. Thx.

21. CHUNKNESS

Thanks for the application Marcus. A PM was sent to schedule a tryout game. Please use the PM to discuss. Thx.

22. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): Michael Caudell
    EMAIL: bassdad08@yahoo.com
    YIM (league requirement for communication): don't currently have one but will get if accepted
    TIME ZONE: EST
    PSN ID: KNICKSFAN_84

What is your previous league experience (if any)? I just recently joined TSO and am currently in 3 NCAA leagues (Chompions, Extreme Makeover, The Slush Fund) I've been in a couple different Madden leagues on 360 but they all ended up being full of drama so I left.

Chompions (NCAA)
    Extreme Makeover (NCAA)

The Slush Fund (NCAA)
    A lot of us are dedicated one league players; will you be playing in multiple Madden leagues for M25, and if so how can you ensure that you will be a successful active owner in The Q? I'm currently in 3 different NCAA leagues and have always been able to keep my activity up in both NCAA and Madden but I only plan on joining ONE Madden league, I've always been more of an NCAA player than Madden but I enjoy the leagues for Madden it's honestly the only reason I buy the game.

How did you hear about us? I was just curious as to how many non premier leagues for Madden there were and found you guys.

Why do you want to join the The QSF? I've had a blast playing in the NCAA leagues here on TSO so I figured that I would enjoy a Madden league sponsored by the site as well.

We pride ourselves in respect and communication; so why would you be a good addition to the league? I understand that in order for a league to run smooth it takes more than just a commitment to playing your games on time it takes work in communicating with the other owners to schedule games and due to the vast array of occupations of the owners, good communication is key and the respect comes in by simply working with others to get things done. Real life takes priority so we just need to work together.

We promote an active community and prefer that our members check in on a nearly daily basis; do you anticipate any issues in being active on the forums and contributing to the league and the TSO community in general? No, I try to log on to the forums and check my league forums each morning and night to see if any new posts have been made, whenever the forum gets back up on Tapatalk I will be even more active.

What is the general schedule when you would expect to be available to play league games? I don't have a conventional job, I stay home with my kids so I'm generally available everyday after 9pm EST and can work around any schedule if needed I just need more than a couple of hours notice. I am a musician as well so there are nights that I can't play till later but those are mostly Wednesday and Sunday unless I have a gig.

We are a league that intends to play the full Madden release cycle; are you the type of player that enjoys playing Madden year round, or just during football season? One of two things needs to happen to get me to quit playing. 1) The league I'm in folds. 2) A new football game comes out. I prefer to get multiple seasons in because you never know how you will perform after a draft and after making some big trades.

With the next generation of consoles on the horizon; do you foresee circumstances where you would stop playing Madden 25 on the PS3 in favor of one of the new consoles? I'm not sure when I'll be able to purchase a PS4 I only hope before MLB The Show comes out for it, but I don't plan on getting rid of my PS3 whenever everyone switches over my kids will get it.

What does “simulation” football mean to you? It means playing the game like you would see it on Sunday, you don't see teams blitzing every play or throwing the ball a mile downfield and going for it on every 4th down. Even when I play the CPU I like to play realistic football, I love sports games as much as the sport itself no PEDs or glitches for this guy!

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? I can lose by 100 points and as long as the game was played fair without taking advantage of the AI flaws I'm happy. Everyone wants to win but I feel like if you have to cheat in order to achieve victory then you haven't won anything.

What is your favorite team? And is having them a deal breaker for you or are you willing to play with any team that is available? I have two favorites Cowboys and Jaguars (plan on moving to Jacksonville in a couple years) but for me I don't care who I play with as long as I'm in a good league.

We advance the online franchise every three days (72 hours) and require each owner to manage all aspects of their franchise. Will you be able to meet our advance schedule? I use gaming as a release, I have a high stress life juggling being a broke musician as well as a father of three kids so the leagues give me a bit of structure to look forward to so yes I can handle it.

• Like Like x 2
  23. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): Alex Richards
    EMAIL: whitesoxfan6@yahoo.com
    YIM (league requirement for communication): alexrichards35
    TIME ZONE: Central
    PSN ID: Ninersfan80
    What is your previous league experience (if any)? Played in the Virtual Football league and did well. And I am about to start in the Slush Fund

Please list ALL of the leagues that you are currently involved in- Slush Fund (NCAA)

A lot of us are dedicated one league players; will you be playing in multiple Madden leagues for M25, and if so how can you ensure that you will be a successful active owner in The Q? If I get in this league, this will more then likely be the only league I stay in.

How did you hear about us? Looking around at the leagues.

Why do you want to join the The QSF? I want to be involved in a great league and be a part of good competitive group of players and this looks like it will provide me with that.

We pride ourselves in respect and communication; so why would you be a good addition to the league? I always communicate and will always be active and respect everyone. I am not a pot stirrer or shit starter

We promote an active community and prefer that our members check in on a nearly daily basis; do you anticipate any issues in being active on the forums and contributing to the league and the TSO community in general? Not at all. I am always on my computer and also have my phone.

What is the general schedule when you would expect to be available to play league games? Most nights. I have a part time job and I am in college so it varies but most nights I can play.

We are a league that intends to play the full Madden release cycle; are you the type of player that enjoys playing Madden year round, or just during football season? I tend to play it for almost the whole year. If I have a solid league I will defiantly stay active and keep playing

With the next generation of consoles on the horizon; do you foresee circumstances where you would stop playing Madden 25 on the PS3 in favor of one of the new consoles? Nope, I am a poor college student. No PS4 for me lol

What does “simulation” football mean to you? Playing the game the way it is suppose to be played. Not exploiting the games glitches or bugs. Playing the game in a realistic way just like you would see on Sundays.

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? Don't get me wrong, I love winning but if it isn't in a fair way it doesn't mean anything. Playing the game the fair way is the only way to play in my opinion

Far and away the San Francisco 49ers, but no it wouldn't be a deal breaker. I would play with just about anyone.

We advance the online franchise every three days (72 hours) and require each owner to manage all aspects of their franchise. Will you be able to meet our advance schedule? Yes

• Like Like x 2
  24. LtJustice

Thanks for your application Alex. Your application will be reviewed by our management team, and you will be contacted directly via PM should we wish to discuss your application further. This is an exciting time for The QSF, as things are really starting to take shape for Madden 25, and we anticipate that we will have some openings for the right applicants. In the meantime, let us know if any questions or concerns. Your interested is appreciated!

~Jim aka LtJustice
    QSF Commissioner

CC: CHUNKNESS

• Like Like x 2
  25. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): KevinMack
    EMAIL: kevin697788@yahoo.com
    YIM (league requirement for communication): kevin697788
    TIME ZONE: PST
    PSN ID: KEVINMACK
    What is your previous league experience (if any)? Fantasy!!

I run MaddenCLASS was in MPL / RRFL / OGML and Hester lg

A lot of us are dedicated one league players; will you be playing in multiple Madden leagues for M25, and if so how can you ensure that you will be a successful active owner in The Q? Besides my LG and The Q. i might be in a 3rd. I am PST so i can play late just about any night. Im a Computer guy so im Online like 24/7

How did you hear about us? buddy of my Scikotic told me about this... also i have been in LGs with AveryB

Why do you want to join the The QSF? Scikotic said its one of the best LGs great group of guys and Commish

We pride ourselves in respect and communication; so why would you be a good addition to the league? I run a lg, im online. Respect / Sportsmanship / CLASS is what my LG is about, and its what im about

We promote an active community and prefer that our members check in on a nearly daily basis; do you anticipate any issues in being active on the forums and contributing to the league and the TSO community in general? im a computer dude im onlin all the time. no problems

What is the general schedule when you would expect to be available to play league games? some nights around 6pm pst best after 730 pm

We are a league that intends to play the full Madden release cycle; are you the type of player that enjoys playing Madden year round, or just during football season? I play till the next gen drop... my LG is still going right now with Playoff Blitz

With the next generation of consoles on the horizon; do you foresee circumstances where you would stop playing Madden 25 on the PS3 in favor of one of the new consoles? Im staying PS3 either till it breaks or maybe till next Madden drops

What does “simulation” football mean to you? Play like Real NFL teams... like 99.99999 of NFL. NOT LIke NE with their BS plays! Punt when you should, show class.

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? fair game and come up short. if the game is not fun might as well just play in the lobby... Communities are important. Respect and Class

What is your favorite team? And is having them a deal breaker for you or are you willing to play with any team that is available? 49ers... naw i love madden and play with the best or worst. If the LG has cool people and is fun then its all good

We advance the online franchise every three days (72 hours) and require each owner to manage all aspects of their franchise. Will you be able to meet our advance schedule? 3 days is a great cycle to ADV.

Thanks guys

GO NINERS!!!!

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.