Are florida and Tex tech on vacation?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Aug 22, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Are florida and Tex tech on vacation?

I notice they haven't played their games or logged in since the 17th. If they aren't are we finding some replacements or just playing through with 8 if they leave?

I've asked 2 reliable guys if they wanted to join since i saw we had 10, still waiting to hear back on them. Which psn should i direct them to if they want to join, firegod69?

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

tech is the "co-commish" he usually gets his stuff done.....florida im not sure about ...he got his stuff done the week before i think

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

That's cool, this one guy cp3bestpg who i've played with for awhile last year said he'd like in, i told him to go to the new member lounge on here when he has a second and introduce himself and say he would like to play in this league. He's real class, good guy good player.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ook cool i knw him he is in one of my other leagues.....there is room for him to join now i say let him join he would make a good addition

5. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

There's another dude i played with, bravejaf. Played with him alot last year too, very good player. I sent him a message and haven't heard back yet but he's another one that should be on the radar.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I have them both in other dynasty. They are both reliable

7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

cp3 is a good player and reliable i know him

8. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

They can just send me a PM on here. I will get it and whatever team they want. In the Big XII or PAC-10. I have one available in each.

9. Every time I log on it seems like Im nearly kicked out. Didnt log into the dynasty because I wait to see on the forums when we advance.

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

LOL i dont think this was a kick you out he just wanted to know about you ect ect your good

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

maybe u should just get it done asap from now on, that way people arent askin bout u,

would solve the problem, but idc as long as ur not holding us up

12. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'm not saying to boot anyone but i know sometimes what happens is you see 3 or 4 guys left with their cpu games not played and they take 2-3 days to play them. I could send out a message if needed from now on during advances to let everyone in the dynasty know when we advance if i had to, or the commish could too, it's up to him of course.