1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Are PM's working??

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Basis4aDay56, May 11, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Are PM's working??

In the past week I have sent PM's to three people, and have received no response. I sent a PM to Archie, to Ryno, and to Sandman. Either the PM system is busted or you guys just don't want to respond -- kinda shitty on both counts. Did the people I PM'ed get them?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Basis, try PM'ing me.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Sent, and it looks like it went through. I just changed my settings to save my sent messages, so that could have been the problem.

OR

The people I sent PM's to didn't feel like responding. If that was the case, I would ask you why?

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

sorry, didn't know you were looking for a reply so expeditiously.... i was going to take some time to check out your suggestion, i've been busy with www.traditionfootball.com/tfc for the last two days.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

It's no problem -- I haven't received a response from anyone of my PM's that I have sent over the past two weeks and really just want to make sure they are getting to who they need to get to.

Carry on, world :D