Are we really going to play on Heisman?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fsupenguin, Jul 22, 2010.

1. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Are we really going to play on Heisman?

Seriously cause I flat out cannot pass on this level at all right now, had 14 drops in my 1st game with UF, 5 were sure touchdowns and none of those drives ended with any points. If thats the level you guys want then perhaps someone who can pass better than me should take over for me.

2. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Sliders are a little too challenging and they'll get toned down soon. We're learning as we go. I've only played on Heisman so it was hard, but I'm used to it. Look in the other thread about sliders and stuff. I touched on it. I'll paste it here.

My fault on the sliders. I told itsnotagame to set them to what they were on last OD. There is a huge difference in gameplay so he can bump them up some.

As for slider settings, I think WR catch is either 25 or 30. Needs bumped up and I've been using 45 and there haven't been too many drops.

I think pretty much anything that we've dropped down low in the past, shouldn't be any lower than 40, for now, until something proves too easy. The only exception is INT's, and lets set them at 0 for now.

In this year's case, cpu may need lowered instead of increased. I know they're pass rush need be no greater than 45-50.

On Heisman, HUM blocking may need to be left at 50. I had both cpu and hum pass rush at 55 but CPU is too high.

3. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

com'on fsu, be patient bro, u kno that ea will be dropping a patch or two real soon to address most of this stuff, this is just our beta od that we are using to make our adjustments before we go ballz-deep in SEC SPEED, just hang in there with us, and continue to post any/everything that is on ur mind about the game so we can have many more healty debates

4. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

I can't say I'm 100% positive we play on Heisman, but I'm pretty sure. I still have to try out AA more but Heisman is what we're built on. Not saying we won't change, but not highly likely we do. Either way, its Heisman and tone down sliders or AA and vamp them up to make it challenging.

If you simply don't like it well enough, this may not be for you. I hope you do enjoy it but at the same time, it is what it is.

5. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

what is it looking like for when we start...where we waiting till the end of August

6. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Definitely not waiting that long.

I vote to wait to see if Marcell Dareus from Bama is ruled ineligible. I want him off the game. lol

I'm shooting for early August, at the latest.

7. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

We need some folks to help out with testing for the beta version. I haven't gotten a whole lot of feedback.