ARIZONA CARDINALS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Sep 14, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  3. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Timeline.Peterson.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Cardinals Scheme & Playbooks
    Power Run - Cincinnati
    Base 4-3 - 4-3

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Free Agent Acquisitions:
    WR - Domenik Hixon 29 YRS 69 OVR 3 YRS 2.4M Total Salary
    RT - Byron Bell 25 YRS 74 OVR 4 YRS 2.8M Total Salary
    DT - Tyson Alualu 27 YRS 85 OVR 4 YRS 7.6M Total Salary
    MLB - Lofa Tatupu 31 YRS 76 OVR 2 YRS 1.9M Total Salary
    CB - Brandon Browner 30 YRS 81 OVR 4 YRS 9.6M Total Salary
    Players Released:
    QB - Kevin Kolb - Free up cap space
    MLB - Stewart Bradley - Free up cap space
    Lost to Free Agency:
    RB - Beanie Wells
    WR - Andre Roberts
    CB - William Gay
    SS - R. Johnson

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

FA_signing1.png FA_signing.png
    Due to WR's dropping multiple balls in multiple games the Cards' sign M. Williams to "up" the competition at the position.
    Cardinals part ways with RB Daryl Richardson to free up roster space for M. Williams.

7. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

Coach Crunk_Ness: "C'mon fellas we can do this! We know where we want to be at the end of the year! Let's get out there and show the world what Cardinals Football is all about! We want another one!!!"
    SUPER BOWL XLVIII
    [​IMG]
    CHAMPIONS

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  8. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

At the press conference after embarrassing loss in Detroit

Media: "Coach Crunk_Ness do you expect quarterback John Skelton to keep playing so poorly with him completing less than 50% of his passes on the season? If so, are you willing to make a mid-season change at the quarterback position?"

Coach Crunk_Ness: "I know my quarterback hasn't played great these first 6 games but I wouldn't necessarily put that all on him now. Looking at the numbers just between my 2 starting wide outs there has been 15 dropped balls (M. Floyd-10 & L. Fitzgerald-5). You can't expect for a guy to get in any kind of rhythm when the guys who are suppose to be catching aren't catching."

Media: "So coach are you willing to give the backup quarterback some extra reps in practice this week as you prepare for the division rival 49ers?"

Coach Crunk_Ness: "Practice will be conducted as normal as usual as far as reps go for the quarterbacks but we are going to evaluate what to do with the #2 WR position as Michael has dropped 10 balls this year! Unfortunately for Michael that's one stat you don't want to be in first place in for the entire league.

Media: Do you credit the Lions offense for your loss, or do you think the loss had more to do with your team's inability to take care of the ball?"

Coach Crunk_Ness: "Let's not take nothing away from the Detroit Lions. Coach Woodsmall prepared his team well and they came out and executed their game plan. There's a reason why those guys are undefeated. Good team or not though when you commit 5 turnovers like we did you can't expect to win very many games in this league."

Media: " Last question, are the Cardinals going to make any surprising trades before the trade deadline?"

Coach Crunk_Ness: "We are open to listening to what other teams may be able to offer but nothing solid or concrete yet."

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

At the press conference after HUGE win in Glendale against the Patriots (S3 Wk 14).

Media:"So coach how impressed/surprised were you with your teams performance against one of the most elite franchise's in the VFL?"

Coach Crunk_Ness:"I'm not surprised at all guys. Actually I am very honored to coach these men and couldn't be any prouder of the effort and determination these fine men displayed here today. It seemed that every time we inched close enough to take the lead M. Slater would run a kick-off back to the house!:D Both sides of the ball did well on third down for us and that is what I believe was the difference in the game."

Media: "So coach how big was this win really for your team? And do you think that your team has a legitimate chance at repeating for the VFL Championship?"

Coach Crunk_Ness:"This was a huge win for us! No doubt about it and aside from last year's NFC championship game and the Super Bowl this was the biggest win of my career. I also think the win came at the perfect time of the season for us because big wins like this instill a confidence and ambition that is hard for other teams to match or take away. As far as our chances at another VFL Bowl Championship I would say that that is the ultimate goal coming into the season every year but unfortunately only one team can walk away with the trophy at the end of the year. My team and I will continue to prepare for the rest of the season and take it one game at a time. But yes to answer your question....Hell Yeah we can win again! Why not? Somebody has to right!":joyful:(Chuckling and laughter can be heard in the background)

Media:"So coach we noticed that Ryan Williams started at RB this week. Could you explain the decision to go with Ryan instead of J.Baxter or D.Gleaves please?"

Coach Crunk_Ness:"Ryan was a big part of what we did last year and he knows our system very well, so it was an easy decision considering D.Gleaves has been having minimal production with multiple fumbles being lost through out practice. I didn't want to start rookie Jawara Baxter seeing this was his first week back from a 6 week injury."

Media: "Coach your sophomore TE Luke Vinal had a big day today recording 7 catches for 100+ yards and 2 touchdowns. How important is it for you to implement Luke into your game plan?"

Coach Crunk_Ness:"Luke is slowly becoming the next Jimmy Graham or Rob Gronkowski. He is definitely Skelton's security blanket when the coverage is tough and if Luke continues to ball like this then his importance will be a great reason why we're successful as a team."

Media:"Last question coach, do you think that having home field advantage during the playoffs is critical? If so, do you believe that some how you may have a shot at being the #1 seed in the NFC?

Coach Crunk_Ness:"Being at home through out the playoffs is definitely an advantage that helped us be successful last year but all we can do is win the games we're suppose to win and see what happens. If we have to go on the road and win some games that'll be what we'll do because that's what Great teams do:cool:."