Arizona v. OSU - Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Jun 29, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

JFace907

I know this game is a couple advances down the line, but if you truly want to play me we better start discussing it now. Apparently my flight to California is at 8 a.m. Saturday. The way I see it, the only way we play is if we continue to have 24 advances, and play Friday night. In addition I am not sure how available I am Friday night, since my wife's brothers are coming into town to house sit. Also, if I lose to recchem my dream of winning the PAC-10 title probably goes down in flames, and I will just set my status to AP.

2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Oh boy, if it does fall on friday night, i have to work. Leave house around 7pm pacific and get back around 11. I'd be free anytime before that though...

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Well I guess we are not going to play it because I doubt we would have advanced by 7 PST on Friday. I do think you should play my Week 12 game against SC. If you beat SC, and then beat a possible undefeated UCLA squad, the Wildcats would be in the driver's seat for the Conference Title. If OSU beat UCLA tonight, you would need recchem to beat USC for the crown then.