1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Arizona's New Copper Toppers

Discussion in 'Between The Lines' started by UofCWildcat, May 25, 2012.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

2. Masler

Masler Walk On

Doesn't really make sense if they don't incorporate it into their uniform as well.

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I think they will in the future. But we just updated our uniforms in 2011. I think we'll overhaul our uniforms next offseason

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Those are pretty cool looking. Not sure they make a lot of sense, but cool none the less.

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Copper is the State number one mineral (if i read it right), and Greg Brynes said he wanted to show homage to the mining of Arizona. I love the shine. Reminds me of the shiny Golden Dome ND wore which i loved. Same with Oregon's Rose Bowl helmets

6. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I'm calling BS on paying tribute to the mineral. They just wanted something flashy to catch the eye of new recruits. Look pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete