Arkansas available....

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by JrRawlins, Feb 26, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Arkansas available....

Bondzai has stepped down as the Arkansas coach to become the commissoner of the Tradition V..... I am gonna open up Srkansas to the TTIII members if someone wants to switch from their current team over to Arkansas.... this is only available until tonite... so make you decision quickly....

This spot will be filled tonite...

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Double check the ratings for Bama, they may be reasonable enough to let someone take over for them as well.

Your call.

3. JrRawlins

Not sure about Bama, they would have to be pretty low for me to let someone take over that "traditioned" school..... lol

4. OMlawdog

I don't have a problem either way, but that would make the SEC west have some great recruiting battles. That would give MSU/Ole Miss and Bama/AU.

It would just make things harder the SEC west, wait what am I saying, I agree with you JR, Arkansas is the only school available.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Arkansas isn't as bad as their record was this year. How I only won one game I still can't figure out.

6. JrRawlins

i dont have a real problem with someone stepping into Alabama as long as they arent already loaded.... if they are a 90 overall team... whats the fun in that? your not building at that point, you adding icing to the cake... if they are under say a 80... i would be waaay more inclined to do it, because then the user is actually building onto the team and if they struggled they could really struggle.....

7. OMlawdog

I don't disagree at all. It really comes down to speed for me not overall ratings.

You give me a team that is a 92 OVR, but it doesn't have a player with over 92 speed and linebackers with under 80 speed, and DB's with 90 or under speed, and you are in trouble I don't care what they are rated, that is my two cents.

8. JrRawlins

well thats normally true but depending on the player, the overall could mean much more....if you got 90's across the o-line and your QB is accurate, it might not matter how fast your team is....

9. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Arkansas should be the only team available... the SEC was tough enough this year! Dont scare me with an Alabama user team...

10. ogode

ogode Guest

Yep! in agreement with that one!

11. OMlawdog

This is the SEC.

If you are scared of Bama say you are scared. Personally I say bring em on. This is the SEC, go play intramurals brother.

Im trying to channel my Coach Hawkins.

That being said, I think we should take a look at Bama's roster to see if it would be unfair. Personally I don't have a problem and I think it would be fun for the league.

12. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

I would move to the SEC west to get away from JR....having him in my conference in one Tradition league is enough. (y)

13. OMlawdog

Would love to have Mutt in the SEC.

Mutt at Bama would be great, or Mutt at Arkansas would be great.

He really did the league a favor for taking over at Wake, so I think he should certainly have first dibs.

14. JrRawlins

Arkansas/Alabama will go to Mutt then... he definitely deserves to be able to move after taking over Wake Forest......

Arkansas for now... after reviewing the Tide.... could be them....

15. Muttcope

Here's the skinny on Bama....home for lunch, but looking at Bama's roster instead of eating

4 star overall

3 guys with 93 speed and that is there top speed guys

They have 10 QB's on their roster... no joke

HB's they have 6 of them one at 93 speed, and one at 90, one at 88, the rest are at 86 speed.

WR...no WR over 91 speed, but Julio Jones is a senior at 99 OVR

CB they have two CB's at 93 speed, 1 92, and 1 91

I will be home for a little while if there are any other questions on there roster, but i would love to rebuild them and start up the Iron Bowl.

16. JrRawlins

i gots no problem with you takin them over.... the Crimson Tide are all yours.....

17. Muttcope

This was the roster after simming thru the 5 weeks of offseason recruiting.....It's totally up to you guys because i really dont care what team i play Wake, Arkansas, or Bama.

18. OMlawdog

Which team do you want?

I can only imagine how good Julio is. I can't believe he didn't leave early. Bama would be a lot of fun. Iron Bowl, great recruiting battles with 4 teams in two border states.

Im all for you playing as Bama. Of course the only penalty would be you would have to cut Julio Jones.

Seems fair. lol

19. JrRawlins

Im gonna give him Bama.... he did the search if the stats he posted are legit, they are average at best.... and they give him the best chance to improve quickly.... and beat Ole Miss in the SEC title game...

20. Muttcope

I would like to take Bama over, but i am not going to cause any trouble if it offends anyone in the dynasty that i would switch teams. That is the last thing i want, because we have a good group of guys and if anybody is offended by switching i would rather stay put. That is all meant.

21. Muttcope

Trust me JR the only thing i would lie about is that Nebraska will win the Big XII this year.

22. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

So what are we gonna do about the ACC? New guy has to take over Wake or someone else? Do we have someone?

23. OMlawdog

What about Clemson? They shouldn't be that good by year 4?

Would make the ACC more interesting. FSU is definitely not an option, but I think Clemson would be fair and a good addition to the league.

Thoughts?

24. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i think the more options the better for a new guy. Wake, Clemson, Duke, UNC, probably just about everyone except FSU and Miami

25. JrRawlins

i want to keep the new guy in our division... so it would either be Clemson or Wake Forest..... i would be fine iwth either to be honest... and yes i have a new guy already in mind......