Arkansas game restarts..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JFunk34, Aug 21, 2010.

1. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Arkansas game restarts..

Alright here's the deal. I went to play my game tonight first time I noticed the disc took an oddly long amount of time to load. Then when I actually got the game started it froze on this screen when I hit the X button to advance past all the team intro's and what not.

First freeze

So I talked to David and told him what happened and I made the video above and moved on to try again. I got into the first quarter and scored a TD. On the ensuing kickoff my kicker wouldn't kick the ball so I paused it and it froze on this screen.

Second freeze

I am going to go ahead and play the game again, if for nothing else, practice. David said to to go ahead and play the game since I had videos backing the incident but we wanted to run make sure all you guys are aware of the circumstances behind the restarts. If anyone has any issues just make them known here or through PM and we can settle it. The results can be thrown out if necessary. Thanks guys.

JFunk

2. JFunk34

3. JFunk34

**EDITED ORIGINAL POST. CHANGED EMBEDDED VIDEO TO LINKS.**

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

ive seen that before i think it happened to jca, and it was all foggy too

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

I don't have a problem with it I kno there have been issues with that since the game came out

6. JFunk34

Yeah I don't know what the deal is. I just tried again and I got the same result as the first freeze. We may have a big problem. Either my disc or my console may be fucked beyond repair. I am gonna keep trying so their may be a shitload of restarts. If anyone has any ideas they would be much appreciated.

7. JFunk34

David seems to think my system is going out(I still have a fatty). If that's the case I might be fucked for real because I can't afford to buy another one right now. FML.

8. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

there is no difference between the fatty and slim, when i tried the buy a slimi was actually told to keep my fat one it does more. and its a error with ncaa, try later a before advance and see if it changes anything.

9. JFunk34

Thanks bama. I will give it a rest for the night maybe I will have more luck tomorrow.

10. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Fuck you Jeremy, i dont feel bad for you at all! I just lost to Baylor.

11. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I think it may be a problem with your PS3. Hope I am wrong.

12. JFunk34

Well here's the latest update. I was able to get a game into the end of the first quarter, up by 3 inside Arkansas' 20 yard line and there was a penalty. When the penalty happened the game froze again. It's the same freeze as before, not locked up, just doesn't advance, still have sound and the players still sway while they're standing around and what not but I can't do anything except access the PS menu. So I quit the game and put in Fallout 3. Fallout 3 seems to work fine. Haven't had any problems as of yet with it so I don't know if it is actually my system. My NCAA disc has a few small scratches on it because the little shit that my wife babysits got his hands on it and put it in his mouth before my wife could stop him. But I am reluctant to say that is causing this especially considering that this happened like 2 weeks ago and I haven't had a problem with it until yesterday. I will keep testing and if it comes down to wreck'em and RTP finishing before me then I will see if I can get someone to login and play my game for me so we can advance.