Arkansas presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TeXasfight33, Jan 3, 2011.

1. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

[​IMG]
    1. Who will be your play maker this year with mallet leaving for the draft?

2. Do you have what it takes to beat the gators and win the SEC this year?

3. You had a good recruiting class last year, are we gonna see any freshen this year?

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

1. This is hard to say! Ill have o find my identity this year on offense first. If i focus on the run, it could be Knile Davis. If i focus on pass, It could be joe adams, greg childs, cobit hamilton, jarius wright. All these 90+ WR return for their junior and senior years!

2. Man, i really dont know. I have never beat Sox...the closest ive ever come is the first time we played where i lost by like a FG i believe. The rest of the games have been 20 point losses. I definitely plan to beat him, but i dont expect it to be until after all his speedy freshman and sophomores are gone!

3. I doubt to many freshman will play this season just because i had alot of young guys playing last season and they are only going to get better. So hopefully i can redshirt 90% of my freshman and let them develop!

3. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

Week one
    1. Give me your thaughts after the week one trashing of Georgia Tech?
    2. How bright is Brandon Mitchell's future at Arkansas, and what does he bring that Mallet couldnt.
    3. What was your strategy in shutting down Georgia Tech's option attack?

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

1. GT must have been hyped by espn because they did not deserve to be in the top 25. They were down right horrible they didn't score til very late in the game on their 4th attemp from the inch yard line!

2. IF he continues to play like this game....think cam newton! He could be winning the heisman with theses numbers

3. I ran a nicked defense...blitzes the OLBs. And played my safety who was man on the FB. They never got more than 2 yards on a option!