Arkansas rapes Vanderbilt

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 12, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Arkansas rapes Vanderbilt

I think the final 59-7. It was 42-7 at halftime. Mallett already had thrown for 325 yds and 4 tds and Wingo had 2 on the ground. Pulled the starters the entire 4th qtr and played with the milk clock on and still destroyed them. they literally could not stop any play we called regardless of starters or backups.

im in 2 tradition leagues, and 2 side leagues, and this was the first cpu game that felt like NCAA 2010. hoping it was a fluke and not going to be the norm. i like winning, but was really enjoying tough games vs the computer

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Cheddar bra....

3. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

Did you play this game after downloading patch #2? I destroyed Tennessee last night, I think it was 34-14, but it wasn't even that close.
    I downloaded patch #2 yesterday, and my game definitely felt different to me. Tennessee could not stop anything I was doing and my defense completely shut them down until the 4th quarter when it didn't matter anymore and I wasn't really paying attention. Hopefully it was just this easy because Tenn. sucks this year. Also, Vanderbilt is not very good either.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yup after the 2nd patch

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I played a game after the 2nd patch and the CPU played great in the 1st half but sputtered in the 2nd. Northwestern vs Wisconsin (me)

Game didnt feel too much different.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

well in the side league, I (Notre Dame) have to play on the road at USC (computer) this week. I lost by 3 to Stanford (cpu) at home last week pre patch, so if all is the same, I should lose this week big. Same sliders. If I wind up beating USC, something might need looking at

7. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I thought the game was ok. The cpu offense moved the ball on me they just couldn't score and my HB has been tearing it up all season so i'm not surprised by how effective the run was against them

8. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

It might just be in my head, or UT just sucks bad this year (I think their record is 3-4 so that makes sense). The patch prob didn't do anything.

I saw one thing the patch did was tune the QB passing so you can correctly lead receivers. I use that all the time but it didn't work properly before, but last night I had some great passes threading it into my WR hands.

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah now that you say that....Mallet always had a cannon (96thp I believe) but last night, he acutally was deadly accurate as well. i vote we restart the season right now so he doesn't go 9 for 28 vs Alabama and maybe we have a shot

10. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

i'll vote for a restart but only if mallet goes 3 for 30 against me