Arkansas State Red Wolves

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Bulldog, May 9, 2011.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Bulldog's Arkansas State Dynasty
    [​IMG]

Head Coach: Bulldog
    Offensive Playbook: Georgia
    Defensive Playbook: 3-4
    Rivals: Troy, North Texas

Career Record: 0-1
    Winning Seasons: 0
    Longest Win Streak: 0
    Record v Top 25: 0-0
    Record v Rivals: 0-0
    Bowl Records: 0-0
    Conference Titles: 0
    National Titles: 0

2. Bulldog

Year 1 Schedule

[​IMG]@[​IMG]
    Lost 27-3
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]
    [​IMG]@[​IMG]

3. Bulldog

Year 1 Roster

4. Bulldog

Week 1 Game Recap
    [​IMG]
    Unbelievably Bad
    Arkansas State gets owned by Auburn
    arkst wk1.PNG
    The Auburn Tigers came into this game expecting to win and that's just what they did. The Red Wolves of Arkansas State were no match for a powerhouse like Auburn and it showed Saturday evening when Arkansas State could barely convert a first down. This is a rough start for coach Bulldog and it doesn't look like this is going to be a good year for the Red Wolves. But who knows? He could easily win the Sun Belt championship and win out. When we asked coach Bulldog what he thought of yesterday's game he said "You know it was just a poor effort no one wrapped up, no one caught the ball, no one did anything right" after the post game interview coach Bulldog stormed out in anger and almost tripped off the stage.

After we finished with the post game interview with coach we got to interview the players a little. When we asked starting quarterback Ralph Aplin what he thought about the game he said "it was just an embarrassing effort, we could have played a lot better and those guys know it, we need to keep our heads high and start getting ready for next week's game this was definitely and embarrassing effort from us today". After our interview with Aplin we got a chance to talk with star wide receiver Allen Muse. We asked him how he felt he performed to day and he said "I felt like i did ok, i could have done better but 6 catches for 128 yards isn't bad, stats aside we need to but forth better effort, i know this was Auburn but damn that was awful, im just looking forward to next week's game".

In next week's game the Red Wolves look knock off easy conference opponent UL Lafayette in a game they are expected to win but who knows after last week's effort. If the Red Wolves keep playing this way they could go 0-12 this season.

arkst wk1 sum.PNG
    arkst wk1 ts.PNG

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

27-3 aint bad Bulldog :p Your Dawgs whooped by Western Kentucky team in my offline dynasty 46-10. King went for likie 260 and 4 TD's

6. Bulldog

damn