Arkansas State's Head Coach Speaks Up

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Arkansas State's Head Coach Speaks Up

Coach Sabo, why the change to Texas Tech?

What are your expectations for the Red Raiders next year?

How are your players handling the news? How are your Arkansas State recruits handling this news?

Do you feel that you can produce immediate success as you did with Arkansas State?

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Coach Sabo, why the change to Texas Tech?
    Well I feel that Texas Tech is alot like Arkansas State and have lost their luster over the years and I want to help change that.
    What are your expectations for the Red Raiders next year?
    Well my expectations are to obviously win games and get the Red Raiders back into the Big 12 and National Spotlight. I know the Texas Tech Athletic Directors and Fans expect great things and I will do the best i can to produce.
    How are your players handling the news? How are your Arkansas State recruits handling this news?
    Well ive talked with my players and with my signed recruits. Though they dont want to see me leave this program they understand I have to do what is best for me and right now that is making a jump to a bcs school. During my recruiting process I bosted the up and coming era of Red Wolve football and that wont change with my departure. I have set the Red Wolves on the right course and they will continue to compete for the Sun Belt title year after year.
    Do you feel that you can produce immediate success as you did with Arkansas State?
    While I would like to sit here and guarentee the world to the fans of Texas Tech all i can honestly do is tell everyone that I will do my best as head coach and i plan on bringing the Red Raiders back to its glory days. As with Arkansas State something can be learned from defeats as well as victories. I am the right man for the job and I will prove it like always on the battlefield.

3. Dannyboy0003

Dannyboy0003 Walk On

Guys...that post was sick! Very well done! I can't wait to hopefully move up!

4. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Just admit it sabo... red and black turn you on thats why you can only coach at schools with those colors

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Appearently lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.