1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Arkansas - Texas A&M

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Just curious - you mentioned something about losing 54-13 to A&M (in the slider lab) but the game doesn't show up as played in the dynasty. I can understand getting frustrated over a loss, but shutting it down is simply no good here.

Did I read something wrong, or do we have something we need to discuss?

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

This could be an EA thing - but I haven't heard of it yet this year. Don't mean to accuse, but I do need an explanation. I think it's fair to ask.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I have no idea. It reported the game on my end. I wouldn't tell everyone I lost if I was trying to cheat the system

4. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I'm no Angela Lansbury, but I had assumed this could have been the case. What happened when the pictures/videos were uploading?

[​IMG]

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I'm with you on this one...hard to believe you would tell us you lost then pull the plug.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Good enough for me. Anyone else had this problem, or heard of it?

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I had no video highlights because it was a Terrible game lol. But everything seemed fine. I did walk off and leve it untie dynasty screen a long time before I came back in and turned it off. So no idea there

I appreciate the vote of confidence guys. I've never tried to cheat the system in the over 2 years here and I don't intend to. It's just a video game and while I'd like a slightly less difficult game. I'm ok with losing.