1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Arkansas v Florida

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Aug 17, 2009.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Arkansas v Florida

Its Florida they won .........38-7

ill spell it out FLORIDa+Tebow+Aggressive game plan= me hating that sum1 has florida in this dynasty .......

giving stats would just be pointless it was all florida and Tebow

No offense Super it was a honest game

GG superman

2. He threw two picks. I would say the INTs killed you. Those RBs are too fast aswell. No one is catching the once I they hit the corner. Im trying not to run the score up but stupid stuff always happens. Like that fumble to start off the second half if I run that in for a TD I look like a jerk.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

dnt wry bout it florida is just beastly .....u cnt help that that junk happens

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

after the first season in 2010 they arent that bad, i think AUburn can beat em this season!

5. Wouldn't bet on it. I play one more user game the rest are against the CPU. Florida is going undefeated for the true Superman...Tim Tebow.

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Time for Timmy to go -03 vs AUburn in his career!