Arkansas VS Ole Miss

Discussion in 'Cradle to Grave' started by controllerabuser, Jul 3, 2013.

?

Who wins?

1. Arkansas

28.6%
  2. Ole Miss

71.4%
  1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

WILD WILD WEST
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What a doozie this shall be. Two wild coaches hooking up for what looks to be a slug fest. Will the Hogs get Hog tied by the Rebels? Arkansas Razorbacks' coach, BK is a known vet to the leagues and users of TSO. He'll be looking to duke it out with another vet in redwings8831 and the Ole Miss Rebels. The score should be in the high 50's if I'm not mistaken.
    The Ole Miss Rebels have the most swagged out receiver coming into town in NCAA 14. Laquon Treadwell from Crete, Illinois will be RW's main target. I expect Treadwell to do big things, especially with QB Bo Wallace at the helm. Wallace threw for 2,994 yards and 22 touchdowns last season. On defense, the Rebels landed the #1 recruit in the nation. DE Robert Nkemdiche from Loganville, Georgia. With a couple of youngsters locked and loaded, it will be interesting to see what RW can do.
    The Arkansas Razorbacks have had many superstars in the recent past. From Darren McFadden to Ryan Mallett, the list goes on. As of now, the cupboard looks very empty. That could have been a problem for others. Not BK though, he is a true fan that knows his players well. He will find a way to get things done. Just not right away.
    I think the Rebels will pull the upset here. I just don't see Arkansas having the firepower to keep up. Unless, they rate incoming freshman HB Alex Collins high!
    What do you think?

• Like Like x 2
  2. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Would it really be an upset? :)

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Not gna take the bait from rw. Buuuuut

This will be a fun game, I have to figure out who my playmakers are in this year edition

4. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

I have no idea. This could go either way. I will have to go with the better team which is ole miss.

5. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

got RW in this 1 really good team

6. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

I would like to change my vote after a serious ass kicking that Redwings handed me yesterday. (*)