1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Army vs EMU

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by hammerhead1010, Jan 21, 2011.

1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Welcome back Crumb. My schedule is a little hectic. If they adv early enough I could play tonight if we could start the game by 9est or shortly thereafter. Tomorrow I work a 12 hr shift and may be heading out of town. If we can go tonight it would be great. If I dont go out of town I have tomorrow after work (7est) but would like to go out that night, and then early Sunday (like before 3pm)

Hows your schedule looking?

2. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

I'm pretty much around whenever. If they do adv early enough, we could definitely play the game tonight. If not tonight, then any time Sunday before 3:00 PM should work for me.

3. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Hey Crumb did you get my txt?

4. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

No, but I am ready to go here.

5. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

What's ur cell crumb? I dunno if ill be home tonifght so somtime beforw 3 tomorrow its looking like but I can txt u if something changes.

6. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Let's aim for something like 11:00 am est. I can honestly do any time. I just need to recharge the phone, so it will be the same cell number.