1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Army vs EMU

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by hammerhead1010, May 5, 2011.

1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Crumb, whens good for you. I have my last final tomorrow morning so Friday afternoon/night and Saturday look best for me if I'm not out celebrating too much. What are your times those days if you can play?

2. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

I've got tomorrow off for Oaks Day, so I should be able to play any time during the afternoon/early evening. I have to take my car in for its annual maintence at 7:30 AM but I could play any time during the day after that.

3. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Curious whats Oaks day? And im gonna take a nap, we should be able to play after if you're around. Its been a hell of a day but finals are over.

4. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Surprised you don't know..
    The day before the Kentucky Derby they run the Kentucky Oaks, one of the major races for fillies.

Realized I didn't even answer your question. Yeah, preferably earlier than later. I'm ready literally any time from now until probably around 5:00-6:00 PM when I should go get dinner.

5. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I can't believe I didnt know that! Well I went to keenland for my first time last year so thats probably why. And I just woke up Crumb and will probably head out tonight. What do ya say we give it a shot tomorrow sometime.

6. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Parents will be here but we should be able to fit it in.

7. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

If you get some free time tonight shoot me a txt. If not we will aim for tomorrow. I have a feeling everyone may be backing out on me for tonight 606 627 7574

8. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Could probably play now if you wanted.

9. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Kentuckians...