1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Army vs MTSU

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CoachRedd, Feb 15, 2011.

1. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

@hammerhead1010 just let me know when you can play... I'm open for most of today/tonight... or just text me and let me know when you want to play. 765 271 3829

2. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Hey coach my boys at UK play tonight @ 700 est and I def gotta watch that. I was thinking before the game but I have a doctors appointment at 4 that I don't know how long it will take. If I can make it back to the house by 5-5:30 to start could you then? If not I dunno because I work a 12 tomorrow and get up early for class again Thursday, may have to be thursday night? Lemme know whats good.

3. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

I will try to be on around 5-530 ET if you want to plan on that... if you dont think you will be able to make that just txt me and let me know so I will know not to wait.

4. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

alright will do. If you're up shoot me a txt @ 606 627 7574 because I will be on the road all day until about then so I have ur number. Thx man