As an owner in The Creation...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DigginGraves, Jul 20, 2009.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

As an owner in The Creation...

You are encouraged to maintain a profile on the forum for game reviews, scheduling and general discussion about the dynasty. I dont expect you to alter your life to make time for The Creation, but lets make sure to keep in touch and everyone should supply atleast a few write ups each season.

Some owners may focus on Game Reviews after every week, while some may focus on the long term goal of the team and write a review every few in-game weeks. I will gladly set up a sticky in The Creation thread for anyone that wants to make a weekly post about their team.

Keep us up to date, let us know how recruiting is going, where do you sit in the conference, how are your star players doing, did you win a rival game or knock a star QB out for the season?

Finally, videos and images will be appreciated and utilized. I will make two or three articles for The Creation every season. This would obviously be MUCH better if you guys included videos and images in your write ups that I can steal/utilize for the articles, so use the highlight feature in the game and let us share in the glory of your created school. Maybe its the first TD in school history or the first win in school history.

Thoughts?

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Absolutely.

I was just basically waiting for everything to get together and the dynasty started so I had an idea of what the schedule was and all that before I started posting stuff.

3. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I am going to do a Campus Newspaper type of thing every week. One every-week and maybe one in-between practices before big games.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

If you guys didnt know. You can now save your EASW videos to your computer, and from there upload them to youtube. VERY EASY

5. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Nice.... how?

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Well..

first you save the videos right after the game...
    then you go to > my legacy > ea sports highlights...from there you can view it

find the video you want...press 'A' to upload it to EASW..

go to to EASW...find the video...under the video there is a link to download..
    download it..go to youtube..(make an account)..upload..browse computer
    go to downloads...double click...it'll take 5 seconds to upload

7. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I will do those for user games also.

8. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I will definitely be doing the same but for all games. Glad EA finally got their heads out of their asses. Unfortunately, the videos are pretty terrible quality. If you convert them to AVI, they look much better, but it takes forever.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IyDoMMgHClU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IyDoMMgHClU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

doesn't look that bad when you put them on youtube imo

10. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Nice video....

How come I can never lateral like that? how did you do it??? Whats the trick??

11. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

It's so blurry....

compared to this: http://www.vimeo.com/1492284