As for the number 1 team in the land

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Aug 21, 2010.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

As for the number 1 team in the land

It looks like we will be going home tomorrow (Sunday) I will do my best to get the game done Sunday but I make no promises. Monday for sure.

2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

hows lamichael feeling? lol.

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Oh, c'mon now, you should handle Arizona in your sleep! ;)

4. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

love love LOVE how the new guy is so excited. "play your game bitches...come on, when is everyone gonna play?...let's play already!" gives me a lil vacation from that role.

5. egofailure

Haha, I'm sure I'll appreciate the relaxed environment around here once my life gets hectic again, but being new here, I'm locked in and ready to go! Particularly on the weekends, it'd be nice to play two games or so ...

In other words, unless my starting QB needs a week to recover from an injury, I freakin' HATE bye-weeks! So, c'mon gentleman, help the new guy out ...

(Anyone else sensing 'Griff's hesitation to throw down against is most hated rival? ;))

6. egofailure

Haha, I'm sure I'll appreciate the relaxed environment around here once my life gets hectic again, but being new here, I'm locked in and ready to go! Particularly on the weekends, it'd be nice to play two games or so ...

In other words, unless my starting QB needs a week to recover from an injury, I freakin' HATE bye-weeks! So, c'mon gentleman, help the new guy out ...

(Anyone else sensing 'Griff's hesitation to throw down against is most hated rival? ;))

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I shall crush them - as soon as nap time comes. :)

8. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Griff is really taking his sweet ass time to play his Michigan game. RichRod is in his head.