1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

AS YOU CAN SEE - I AM BACK!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Sep 5, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

AS YOU CAN SEE - I AM BACK!

I will catch up tonight or tomorrow on the things I missed. Just letting you guys know I am back and have played my game.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

its dead around here, what happened??!!??!! no articles, no nothing. wheres everyone at?

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm gonna do a Chiefsman's Corner in week 4 and probably every 4 Madden weeks (4 a year) plus playoffs, OMFL Bowl, and offseason.

So in my case, other than news articles about my team (which I do more than most honestly), I'm good for contributions. :)

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

I just got back as well. Been gone since Thursday.

Winuvas would you like to do the podcast? I have a feeling its not gonna work with Sciko. . .he's a changed dude since his blowup with Nate and I'm not gonna babysit him.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Wednesday or Thursday night for the podcast btw.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

What timeframe on Wednesday night? I work Thursday night from 2:30 till 9:30 but Wednesday I'm off.

You know I'm up for sounding amateurish next to a pro. ;)

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Let's go Wednesday night around 8pm pacific if thats not too late. I can go a bit earlier if needed. I will invite Sciko to be with us. . .only fair. I'm not gonna boot him to the curb, but I have a feeling it would be a little too awkward with just him and me.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okey dokey. I don't think that is too late for me with an late start to my Thursday.