As you guys can tell - we have lost 3 members ...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by theSANDMAN215, Feb 25, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

As you guys can tell - we have lost 3 members ...

Please don't be discouraged by it. We have a solid group of 9 members right now.

Chill just did not have time.
    theflyest - I never heard from so I let him go.
    ropeman - he said he just wanted to retire.

I am looking for 3 members, so far I have two that I believe are going to join.

2. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

I would really like to join. I'm availible at regular times to play games and play straight up.

3. New leagues go through this. We will get more solid people and be fine. Gotta pick the weeds out to have a nice garden. Or something like that

4. The Flyest

The Flyest Guest

Hey I'm sorry about that guys. The last game I got in was week 12 my loss against Temple which I got in before most others got their game in. I think what happened was I go on xbox live every day but I hadn't been checking the site as regularly I should have and I didn't realize the week advanced. Since I joined the dynasty I had been getting xbox live messages from you about advancing the week, but I stopped getting messages from you after week 12 so i just figured it was taking a while to finish, and since i hadn't checked the forums in a few days, I didn't realize the week moved forward.

I'd like to rejoin at some point if possible

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Forum activity is a must to be in these leagues. If you and Sanders can talk it out, I'm sure we can work something out. Everyone makes mistakes.

Just don't make it a habit.

6. bnckeye27

bnckeye27 Guest

I doubt anyone every told him that.

7. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

ok - you can come back in but please try to get your games in plus post on the message boards some. thanks man.