ASAP

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Keller, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

ASAP

I need spreadsheets from:

Browns, Chargers, Falcons, Jets, Raiders, Saints, Vikings.

The sooner these guys get it done, the sooner we can start.

If we get these 7 owners on board, that would mean we only have 1 division, the AFC South, with only 1 team. Every other division would have 2 or 3 teams, meaning no free playoff birth (and thats a good thing.)

SO, get your spreadsheets done. I've already talked with a couple of you about it, but I have not even heard from some of you (if I don't soon, you'll lose your spot.)

Now, when would you guys like to shoot for a start date? Its getting to the point where waiting is no longer beneficial. Say like, middle of next week, regardless of who has their salary cap done or not?

2. jsw930

jsw930 Walk On

yeh thats a good start. i would post again on operation sports again to try to get some more attention to the league. Thats how i found out about it and i feel like alot of people r still trying to join leagues

3. Keller

I keep up with the OS forum to try and recruit people. If you or anyone else knows anyone who would like to join, please feel free to ask them.

4. stlmang

stlmang Walk On

Ive got the names put in just need to do the salaries.

5. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Have you ever tried the EA forums? I think I found this league through league daddy... if not that might be a place too. Seems like there should be more out there like us who like the details and a serious league.

Middle of next week sounds good to me. I do agree that there should be a lot of people out there looking for a league. If you find the one's serious enough... they should be able to do their spreadsheet the same day they sign up (if their computer is close to their XBox of course...)

6. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

I don't mind waiting a little longer, but I would like to get this going next week sometime. I'm ready to stop playing the CPU or guys who think they are the greatest.

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I thought that we were initially waiting for the updated roster for the new season...

8. Keller

I'd like to, but I don't want to lose the interest that we do have by waiting too long.

I'd put it up to a vote but people wouldn't vote on it.