Ask Kasper

Discussion in '1st and 10' started by Kasper, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Ask Kasper
    [​IMG]
    So I get a lot of little messages here and there from guys (mostly newer guys) asking different questions. I came to the realization that if one guys asks it, someone else is probably wondering about it / isn't even aware of it. So, here I will post those questions and an ensuing answer. However, I will keep it anonymous (I'm assuming there are reasons people ask me privately, and for whatever I like the idea of anonynimity). However, you are certainly welcome to ask any and all questions here as well. Ask literally whatever you want here- league related or not (the not might provide some laughs).

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

"Question, on defense can we switch players after the snap? I thought I had read somewhere you had to be locked to one. Maybe I'm making the last part up. Thanks man."

Kasp: "Yes you can switch players. However, it is against the rules to move a player (think movin the FS down to the line of scrimmage) then switching to someone else presnap. If you move that FS you need to control him."

"Are we allowed to use the SuperSim feature vs the CPU?"

Kasp: "Absolutely not."

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

"Also had a quick gameplay question, rushing with [Quarterback] if it's not a QB Draw possible? I mean not all the time but say 2-5 times a game? More on the 2/3 times per game if nothing is open?"

Kasp: "I scramble with Manziel if its all that is there. As long as it isn't snap, wait a second, and scramble no biggie-- just make sure you are making an attempt to read the defense before taking off."

"Can I trade with the CPU?"

Kasp: "No." (I got this one a lot actually)

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

"Yo Kasp can you always run a 3 WR set but in different formations?"

Kasp: "I dont take much issue with it. You dont have to play nickel against it everytime though if you don't want to. If guys show they are looking to spread things out and run I go 3-4 zone to fight it. The issue arises if they do the same formations and plays- but even then the defense should be able to wake up and stop it."

5. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

I have a question for kasp, ass or tits?!

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I'm only 22 so I'm still a tit guy absolutely. Ass is ass to me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Lol im gonna just ask you the most random questions as I come up with them lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Might as well!

9. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Hmmmm if a girl has a body count over ten but she's fine and you dont have condoms do i hit or nahhhhhhh

Lololol

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

What's a body count?

But no you always wrap that shit up.

11. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Body count is dudes/women fucked lololol