1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Asking before posting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Asking before posting

Is it okay to post a warning similar to the following:

"Reminder to those folks thinking of trading players: if you trade starters, remember: if you do not get that position back in return, the former #2 guy becomes #1, and gets bumped in pay accordingly automatically! Be careful when trading starters as you may end up in worse cap shape as a result!"

I just want to remind people that trading starters can possibly have consequences that some owners may not remember/think of.

Let me know if I need to word it better (I'm sure I do lol).

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I like the reminder and I am fine with that.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll give this another 12-24 hours for anyone else to weigh in then I'll post it in the appropriate areas (general forum, front office, waiver wire areas).

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I think you can go ahead and post, I dont see any arguments about something we all agreed upon. This is simply a reminder.