AStealthyHippo - Nebraska Cornhuskers

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by astealthyhippo, Jan 12, 2010.

1. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

AStealthyHippo - Nebraska Cornhuskers

2009:
    Offense - Nebraska
    Defense - 4-3

2010:
    Offense - Virginia Tech
    Defense - 4-3

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Offense-He moved the ball well on the ground and made good decisions while passing in the pocket. If you get him to throw on the run he can make a mistake(got two pick six's). He would tuck and run when I played a blanket coverage. Very much a ball control offense.

Defense-Tough up the middle shut me down Misdirection should handle that played a mix of zone and man but mixed in the rush at the right time.

Good game and a good player. Look forward to next year.

3. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Great Run game that would have been tough to beat if he didn't fall behind 14-0 on his first 2 drives from pick 6's. Switched over to a passing attack and many 5 WR formats after that. Blitz worked well on the 5 WR format as he threw i think 5 picks. But some pressure will force him to make errant throws. Definately has a great run game that is real tough to contain. Defense is strong and i was only able to break 2 big plays, a bomb where my WR beat the CB (this didn't happen much at all), and an option which was set up nicely. Good Player

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Offense- run, run, run, and run. Does't matter who is in the backfield, Nebraska's power running game is tough. If you can create 3rd and longs and force him to pass, you should be just fine. He only had to throw the ball 9 times. So you can imagine how potent the ground game was against me.

Defense- mixed up the D. Played 4-3, nickle, and dime. I was able to move the ball well both on the ground and in the air, but when I turned 1 demensional it was over. Defense created 7 turnovers. Hold on to the ball and you should have success.

See ya next year.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Offense--I think he used Virginia Tech. Wanted to run initially, but I got up by 10 at half and he switched to almost all passing. Used a lot of shotgun with 2 rb's. Did run out of the shotgun a little. Used wildcat 2 or 3 times...and actually passed once out of it!

Defense--He wanted to stay in his base 4-3 as much as possible and usually controlled the mlb. Did not blitz very much and played an even split of man/zone.