ASU Championship Clip

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cmassey13, Feb 6, 2013.

1. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Been trying to edit a little highlight clip from the championship game, but my editing software keeps hanging up. Instead I thought I'd just try posting this clip of the final play and trophy presentation to see if I can even get it to work.​
    Kirk sure got it right when he said it was a hard fought game that both teams deserved to win. Again, great game cyhiphopp.​
    I'm just learning about video editing, but I'm hoping to start including more stuff like this when I can.​

• Like Like x 1
  2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Cool video man! Just our luck we will meet again next season!

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I can't view this at work. Are you using a PVR and what software are you using?

4. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

I'm using QuickTime for editing but exporting with all the settings YouTube suggest. I can't even get on the forums with my work network's filters, but I can get online with a wifi available at my office and it views fine. I'm using an Avermedia HD recorder that I originally got to record some tv and movies, but it works great with the PS3 as well.

5. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Ahhh...I use PowerDirector 10. Like it pretty well but I did pay $50 for it. I haven't used my PVR in sometime though becasue before my move I had a negligible upload speed. I had to leave it uploading to YouTube overnight for a 10 minute video.

6. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

so far I'm not liking quicktime pro. It seems to always give me "program not responding" messages once I get a lot of plays strung together in one video. Thinking it might be because I'm using PC rather than Mac, but will probably be looking for different software at some point.