At some point today and tomorrow....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I will go through every team's roster cap book and verify numbers against the old book. As I get teams done, I will post their official numbers in their team front office thread.

I have already noticed a few errors around regressing players, so there will be a few teams off.

Also, on some of these trades...guys are trying to trade away the last as a position. PLEASE.....PLEASE....PLEASE....make sure that these trades can be done in Madden before we approve them. Example: Dwight Freeney got traded. He's the ONLY RE on the Colts roster. He can't trade him until he signs another RE. Period. So that deal will have to hold.

Just keep your eyes on these things, guys. This is the hardest time of year to keep focus, with all of us looking to get our teams better and get ready for the following year. But we have to make sure that the rules are being followed first.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

good catch

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Only reason I caught it was the cap hit listed didn't look right so I had to double check. Not only was Freeney his only RE, but we left the formula in for base salary and bonus. So when we lowered his overall...his salary lowered too, which is a no-no.

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

yeah winny, ive been super careful about checking to see if money goes down with i change overall.... the undo button helps out alot on google docs,

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Done with all the books. Unless teams have cuts to do, they are finished.