AT&T U-verse

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by redlishus, Jan 14, 2013.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Anyone have this and are the speeds ok? I'm looking at the middle of the road package (12mbs).

I really only play Madden and occasionally COD.

I'm tiring of the ever raising rates of TWC.

And to add, I did search on here for ATT related items and most of the posts were older. From what I've been told (ATT rep) they have done a lot of upgrading in recent months.

Thanks in advance for any input.

2. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

I switched to UVerse earlier this year from years with TWC. I haven't had any problem with their connection at all. I love their all over home DVR service and wouldnt switch back to a normal DVR system. After comparing the two I get more channels and less headaches with UVerse. Only thing I've run into is that my wife now loves to record any and everything and you can only have so many HD feeds going at one time. For me I've noticed that's 3

• Like Like x 2
  3. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Thank you!

4. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

Suprisingly ATT Uverse has really been solid. I just swtiched in August to them.

• Like Like x 2
  5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

For whatever it's worth, I think U-Verse is the best provider out there... Direct wiring into the PS3, DVR everywhere... Never had a problem either. Good customer service too.

I've had them for 4 years now.

• Like Like x 2
  6. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

i've had u-verse for about a year now and i have no complaints. It's definitely better than any other provider i've had in the past though

• Like Like x 2
  7. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Be Massive, My Friend

I switched to UVerse last summer and love it. The only issue I have is sometimes my router/modem will reset randomly for no reason at all (especially infuriating in the middle of a game), but otherwise it's been great!