At This Rate

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by edge7771, Jun 8, 2011.

1. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I will lose to the super cpu here before to long. This is the second week in a row the cpu has just man handled my team on both sides of the ball. I have gotten some breaks that has allowed me to sweak out wins. I know my wins have looked like cake walks, but they aren't. I've got two stud RB's with 99 spd and acc getting run down by LB's and DL. It looks like there moving in slow motion everytime they touch the ball. I'm very interested how some of you are putting up huge numbers on the cpu and shutting them down on D.

2. JagNation

JagNation Walk On

I almost lost to Texas A&M week 1, and this week I got my butt kicked by Penn State. I know my team is kinda weak, but I should still be contending for a win. I was wondering this same question.

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I haven't faced a CPU opponent yet.

4. JagNation

JagNation Walk On

Its been really tough this year. The two running backs I have faced have been beasts. They have been running like Emmit Smith or somethin!

5. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

I can say both opponents I have played have played really good at times and just okay at others. Boise was a top 15 team, so you can expect a great team and for it not to be a cake walk. This last game against Arizona I really dominated them the first half but in the second they were a different team. So idk guys slider sets are going to make this a challenge at that is what we should want.

6. thequick135

thequick135 Walk On

something had t ohave changed.. my cpu game right now theyre basically scoring at ease

7. -4-

-4- Walk On

I know nobody LIKES losing... but I mean I am really enjoring my cpu games right now. Any given week the cpu can step and give you a tough game and that's a whole lot more fun to me than chalking up the win before the game is even played.

Last week I was seriously dominating alabama, then they suddenly turned it on when I got careless and almost caught me. The second half was a challenge and the game was more fun.

Anyways I like he cpu to be tough when you are playing a solid team, so nothing is going to be changing in the slider department.
    And no, I haven't changed anything from last year, except of course upping qtr length a minute.

Florida don't feel bad about the loss, PSU has beaten me the last two seasons and are by far the toughest cpu team I can recall playing in the past 5 seasons or so. They are probably the most difficult cpu team in this dynasty to beat IMO, which is weird because they seem to lose an awful lot ofsims.

Im seriously worried about my game this week. Any time the cpu is at the same level you really need to watch out. And Oklahoma is better than me so Im waiting til im in the right mood to play.

I couldn't tell you why I put up big offensive numbers last week. I almost never do. My running back feels way faster than last season.and my 8number one receiver was catching everything. I stopped the cpu in the first half but they killed me in the second which was new for me since im pretty solid on d most of the time, its offense where I struggle.

8. kinqskid

kinqskid Walk On

I think the sliders were changed during the offseason to make this last year more challenging. The CPU run ability is like 90 now and User RB run defense is 0...I only played 1 CPU game so far, but UCLA freshman RB had 24 carries for almost 200 rush yards.. It feels more like Heisman level now. I have no complaints though.. Any Given Saturday anything can happen:)

9. -4-

-4- Walk On

Sliders didn't change in the off-season (other than putting qtrs back to 7). We have had these same ones since about Week 4 of last year.

10. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

No problem just that I've played two teams and they have just wore me out. Washington came into South Bend and you would have thought they were a top ten team. Michigan is a rival game so I expected a hard game, but once again you would have thought they had one of the top 5 Defense and Offense in history. But I do have an issue with the game speed there should be no way a player with 99 spd and acc should be tracked down by DL and LB's.

11. thequick135

thequick135 Walk On

yeah i got no problems with it just pointing out that it seems a lot more difficult

12. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

That's the player speed thresh hold or w/e it's called, not the game speed.