Atlanta Falcons S3 trade block

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by greatnessdc, Dec 3, 2014.

1. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

I'm looking to make a splash possibly. I have the number 15 pick in the draft and I'm only missing my 3rd rounder i believe this year.

The following players are on the block.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are all older players with decent ratings. I'm not looking for much. Late round picks or other veterans on your team you may be looking to part with.

Pref Positions of interest are as follow
    OLB
    DE
    DT
    WR
    TE

These are in no particular order. I am always willing to talk trading my draft picks aswell for the right price. Hit me up with any offer and we can talk.

2. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

Matt Ryan is now open to being traded. For any team in need of a qb for the present Ryan presents a solid win now option

3. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

The Falcons are in search of an Elite defensive lineman. I have come to realize i don't value older players as much as other owners so i'd prefer someone on the younger side.

4. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

Adrian Peterson is officially on the block. Listening to any offers.

Looking for a TE or CB mainly. But I'm pretty open to any position.

Matt Ryan is still on the block as well

5. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

updated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Worrilow was runner up for defensive player of the year. My defense wasn't on the field that much this season which is why his tackle total is kinda low. He could be a good anchor to any defense.

Peterson will be a monster for the sim season. Speed isn't nearly as important when it comes to simulation.

Stephen Hill could be a monster receiver for someone who has a little time to put into him. I might end up keeping him in the slot but I feel he has more potential then that.

I am mainly looking at picks for any of these guys. If i was to trade for a player I would be looking at cb, ss, or te. A younger HB might also be an option. Shoot me a message and lets get something worked out.

6. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

updated 2-25-15

Sylvester Tull http://daddyleagues.com/haw/player/2199031/attributes
    A young raw OLB who could be great. Good physicals

Stephen Hill http://daddyleagues.com/haw/player/1834489/attributes
    A fast WR who would excel in a slot role most likely. A speedster that could stretch defenses

Devonta Freeman http://daddyleagues.com/haw/player/1834122/attributes
    Try and find a better rb in most drafts and you'll be hardpressed. Freeman can hit the holes quick and with power and still has the ability to make the quick jukes.

I'm in search of offensive lineman, cb's, draft picks, and possibly a DT. I'm open to any position though given the right value.

7. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

Interested in Hill and Tull. What would you need to move one or both of them? I have some young DTs and can add picks in the next draft