Atlanta Falcons Team Page

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by CTfromDC, Aug 29, 2012.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Check here for the latest and greatest news from TSO's favorite team. ATL Falcons!

[​IMG]

Julio gettin it in after a TD score against the B-More Defense, aka "the golden girls", it needs a little work, but he will have plenty of opportunities to practice against them Panthers in week 4.

2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Atlanta Falcons 2012-2013 Schedule

[​IMG]

REGULAR

[​IMG]
    Shit just got real....

falc.JPG
    [​IMG] @HOME​
    [​IMG] @San Diego Chargers​
    [​IMG] @HOME​
    [​IMG] @Washington Redskins​
    [​IMG] @HOME​
    [​IMG] @Philadelphia Eagles​
    [​IMG] @HOME​
    [​IMG] @New Orleans Saints​
    [​IMG] @HOME​
    [​IMG] @Tampa Bay Buccaneers​
    [​IMG] @HOME​
    [​IMG] @HOMEAWAYFROMHOME​
    [​IMG] @HOME​
    [​IMG] @Detroit Lions​
    [​IMG] @HOME​

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  3. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

nellycuz, game footage of our scrim, hittin the lab soon

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  4. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Good games man...I'm down to lab or talk about eachothers game whenever just hit me up

5. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Falcons VS. Giants Winners Bracket Round 3

Giants win easily, with a dominating second half. Falcons defense refuses to stop anyone on third down. Gameplay footage to follow soon...

6. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

How do you record your footage?

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

The way I've done it in the past was with a webcam which actually worked out pretty well but there is some video devices that can be used for the Xbox to record it. (y)

8. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

nellycuz

i use the Hauppague HD PVR Gaming edition....It's cool, but too time consuming to upload to youtube. There are other devices out, I'm returning this one to bestbuy, and just gonna buy the Elgato off of ebay..it uses hdmi unlike the Hauppaque which uses compnent.

9. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Atlanta Falcons outlast the Kansas City Chiefs in a shootout, 38 - 35
    [​IMG]
    Jumping for joy, Julio celebrates his first reception that went for a TD, a 61 yarder
    Atlanta, Georgia | In the opening game of the regular season, the Falcons were able to come away with a good hard fought win. The Falcons and Chiefs weren't strangers, they had scrimmaged in the pre-season, and were looking to take care of unfinished business (Disconnects due to Excessive Grieving). Early on, the home team Chiefs looked dominant, scoring on their first possessions and forcing two INT's by Matt Ryan on the Falcons first two possessions. By the middle of the first, the Chiefs were off to a 14-0 lead, and looked to be a long day for the Falcons. Matty Ice would settle down, and orchestrate the offense, as he had done since coming into the league. Atlanta would owned the second quarter, putting up 21 unanswered points, behind some great defense, and good use of their weapons on offense. the ageless wonder Tony G. was focused on helping young Ryan out, and consistently got open and created match-up problems for the Chiefs. At the half, The Falcons were up, 21 - 14. The second half would see more offense from both teams. Another TD was added to the lead 31 - 14, it looked to be almost over for the Chiefs. Cassel had other plans. back up on their 3 yard line, on 3rd and long, Cassell found Bowe who took it 97 yards for the score, the longest play from scrimmage of the game. That seemed to ignite the Chefs, they would real off 21 unanswered, giving them the lead in the forth quarter with a little over 2 minutes to go, 35 - 31 Chiefs. Matty Ice had one more chance to shut the Arrowhead faithful up, but would throw a pick. On the return, the linebacker would get hit and fumble, giving the Falcons the ball back with under 2 minutes left and just outside of the redzone. Ryan would eventually toss a TD to put the Atlanta up 38 - 35. The defense held and Matty Ice was able to go to victory formation to close out what was a back and forth intense season opener. GG and GL the rest of the season to Sarvinator. It should be mentioned that Jamal Charles is a PHUCKIN BEAST! He single handedly destroyed our defense, with 98 yard receiving and 123 rushing. He did not score any TD's, but he if the reason why the AFC West should be up all night game planning.
    [​IMG]
    Headlines and Twitter Feed
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Atlanta, Georgia | Looks like Michael Turner could be on the move soon....Time will tell