Attention all members:

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Twister18, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I do apologize for the slow pace these last few days. I for 1 am worried about moving into the offseason with the debacles of my other 2 dynasties, T1 and T3. So I think we shall proceed cautiously and get caught up on content.

1. Make sure that no one has saved the dynasty file, except Big Slick. You go under file management and hit the drop down box marked online dynasty and delete the file. I need everyone to reply that they are sure that they have done this before I move to CC.

2. I would like to know everyones thoughts on waiting for the patch or plowing though it.

2. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

1) Done

2) I'm behind on my information, what exactly is the problem with your other two dynasties? Why does everyone need to delete the online file? (once again I did as you asked, but just curious what/if that fixes something). The details for the 2nd patch don't seem to say anything about problems with dynasties as long as they aren't passed the offseason player progression stage, except for an issue that say may occur bringing an online dynasty into the post season. Is this what you are worried about?

3. Twister18

This is probably a new thing but the file issue had been one that corrupted files in the last 2 games, '10 & 11. Just superstitious.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

T3/T1/Legacy and many other online dynasties have encountered many problems after entering bowl season. The main issue is games not saving correctly online and the results changing after the commish advances the dynasty. In Legacy I lost my conference championship game against LSU but after the advance my team was given the victory. In my bowl game in that league I won my game 38-24 but after the advance my team won 43-24. The same problems have happened with the dynasty I commish, Trifecta.

5. Twister18

6. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Even if we havent saved the file do I still need to delete it?

7. Twister18

No, just wanted you to check your file management to see if you had saved it. It will say The Huddle or TwisterOD etc...

8. PSUEagle

PSUEagle Walk On

Just want to post and say I can no longer participate. Camp takes up all of my time, and the season will as well.

Thanks for graciously inviting me earlier. I enjoyed my time in this OD, brief as it was.

9. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

So for future reference, should we never save the online file?

10. Twister18

No. Only Slick will.

11. Twister18

PSU, it has been fun having you in the dynasty. I wish you well in your coaching endeavors.

12. timroy85

timroy85 Walk On

I never save the file.

I'm fine with whatever everyone decides for the pace of the dynasty until the patch.

13. Bornthreat

Bornthreat Walk On

I think I saved it once, like week 3, by mistake. I deleted it but I'll double check to make sure. I'm with Tim, whatever decision you roll with I'm cool with it.

14. ThaShark316

ThaShark316 Walk On

1. Done

2. Its on you. It's probably more because we have NO clue when the patch will drop.

15. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

I say we hold off and do the offseason stuff when the patch comes out. Seems like many people on this board and others are having problems with their online dynasty.

16. Twister18

I am inclined to wait but with no date for the patch this could be bad as interest may wain.

17. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Sorry for not answering twist until you texted me. You left the last "v" off of my tag so I didn't get the notice.
    Twister18

18. Twister18