Attention all New Owners...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Oct 2, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Attention all New Owners...

During offseason recruiting this should be the way you handle your players leaving, transferring, signing, and the 70 man roster limit:

Basically you will be allowed to recruit the number of :4stars: or lower players equal to the number of players lost to draft and transfers. If those signings put your team over the 70 player roster requirement you will be allowed to CUT the amount of players needed to get you back to that 70 mark. That way you can make a small impact up front for the computer team you took over that you are trying to put your stamp on.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I understand that and that is awesome and gives us some control over a brand new team and its identity. But I have a related question......

I'm already over my allocation of 5 star recruits. I'm assuming Papa was counting on some bonus 5 star recruits from the reward system. As a new owner/coach, I probably shouldn't qualify for the bonuses. I don't think once a player has signed there is anyway to withdraw his scholarship..........so do I just cut extra 5 stars?

Matt

And for what its worth, I'm gonna be way under 70. Most I could have if I sign 25 is 69, then if I have to cut 5 stars.........ugh.

3. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

No you dont have to cut any players that are currently on your roster...

4. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

I think i am going to come in maybe 2 over the 70 limit it should be 3 over the limit if I could get all 6 4 stars to sign I'm allowed to replace my under-classemen but the way it's looking i'm prob only going to get 5 of the 6 i'm allowed which is no big deal. I'm going to cut 2 3 star players the guy before me recruited in positions we had plenty of.