ATTENTION ALL OMFL OWNERS - PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Feb 5, 2011.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

There has been a major slack in, not only summaries, but also scheduling.

EVERY GAME WINNER MUST POST A SUMMARY - If you post it on XFN then post the link here, if you post here then post the link in XFN, but do both and keep it up. You win, you have 2 days to post a summary - get it done or we'll get owners in here who will. Yes I am serious and yes this means that much.

SCHEDULE YOUR GAME PROMPTLY AND PROPERLY - a proper game scheduling is not 'i am free any time today'. Also 'i am free anytime' is not true if you have to be in bed by 4 pm and have to do family until 3:30. 'i am free any time, means ANY TIME. So don't post that if it's not true. YOU ARE TO POST YOUR WHOLE SCHEDULE. If you have a total of 30 mins each week to play in the OMFL and you have 6 hobbies, a wife, kids, a job, and play COD, 5 Madden leagues, and 4 NCAA leagues - then guess what, you don't have time for the OMFL and you need to give your spot up or quit some stuff.

I know I have win's backing here, but the WFL is a feeder league into the OMFL and those games are to NOT take precedent over the OMFL games. pick a league if your too busy.

Let's clean this up for the next season.

Here shortly we will have a post up for the offseason.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nate is 100% right. My WFL league is a good league, but to those guys in both leagues, OMFL games come first. Owners who consistently play WFL games before OMFL games without good reason will NOT be in both leagues for long.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am bumping this up - we will begin to let owners go starting next season. there are 4 summaries up for week 17 and NONE from the playoffs. The board will be getting with you if you missed any summary this season and you will be REQUIRED or RELEASED if you do not get some kinda summary up within 72 hours. Your choice here. These forums are still in use, if you put something on xfl thats great, but put it here also.

4. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

I am 1 of the slackers N if u guys want me 2 re-do my missed recaps i can n will... I have 1 or 2 on here n not on the xnl site... but i am missin a couple