ATTENTION: ALL OWNERS MUST READ!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

OK ladies,

We are on the cusp of another OMFL offseason. Most of us waiting patiently on advancement so we can get a glimpse of what our teams will look like next year.

Conference Championship games will be done Monday nite and hopefully the OMFL Bowl will be played very shortly thereafter. In a perfect world, the OMFL will look to be advanced to progressions around Wednesday-Thursday. As you all know the Thanksgiving holidays are fast approaching and that is a major curveball in planning the OMFL draft. As we sit right now, the preliminary talks are hosting the draft somewhere in the vicinity on Sunday November 21st. YES-7 short days from today. The next weekend would beThaksgiving weekend and alot of us will be spending time with family,so that weekend is out of the question. That would only leave us with scheduling the draft 3 weeks from today, that again is not feasible. So Nov 21st is our best shot.

BUT for this to happen we are asking each and every owner to do a little gameplanning in how they are going to handle cuts. I know, you dont know your progressions/regressions or retirements yet but it is still very possible to look at your team and get a pretty good idea of what your top 20 average will look like & narrow down your mandatory cuts.

For example, I have taken my Minnesota cap book and projected the certain retirement of Farve, the progression/regression of my young/older players and I am 90% positive on my 3 mandatory cuts plus my other cuts to get my team to the required 45 players before draft time.

For the draft to take place in a mear 7-days from now, teams will have a window of 24-36 hours to have cuts done or our cap team will have no other choice but to cut players for you.

A little planning now can go a long way in helping this offseason move along quickly.

PLEASE take a look at your team now and ask questions NOW rather than wait until the last minute.

Come visit us in the OMFL AIM blast group and we can help in getting any issues ironed out!!!!

2. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Read and signed, yes I hope we can get the draft in the Sunday of the 21st, as I won't be able to the Sunday after TG

3. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Read and signed

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Read and signed, as this sounds vaguely familiar.... :)

I have my team's high/low cuts figured out and a contingency plan in place should I trade my planned high cut.

5. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

read and signed

6. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Read and signed...looking forward to a busy off-season!

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

read and signed

8. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Read and signed.

9. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Read and signed

10. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Rolling BABY!!

11. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

looking forward to the offseason. Always fun.

12. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

What time on the 21st? Ill be at the Saints game and its a 315 kickoff so I probably wont be able to make it.

13. Wayne

Wayne Walk On

read and signed

14. Jeremy

Right now Jethro all that is up in the air. It all lies in the fates of how 4 owners decide to get games scheduld and played.

15. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

Read and Signed

16. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

read and signed, but remember, trades of draft picks will take place too before we can draft

17. Jeremy

Yes..Trades can start being posted for approval IMMEDIATELY once we advance.

EDIT: I am in error here. Trades can start being posted and players moved once your teams cuts are done.

18. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

read and signed

19. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

read and signed

20. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

read and signed