**ATTENTION** All Read

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Dec 3, 2009.

?

What do you choose?

1. Salary System

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. FA Tags

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Leaving

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

**ATTENTION** All Read

Alright guys, obviously this isn't working. We have guys quitting left and right and none of the new guys that have showed inerest are coming through. We have got to get more members involved because honestly I cannot hold interest in a league that just 9 or 10 guys are participating. As of now we are on hold (again). I'm willing to scrap the system in favor of tags because the tags are showing to work but I need input. Also if your not going to post in these forums go ahead and leave the franchise so a dedicated user can pick up your team. So here are our options:

1) Keep our system and just hunt for new deciated guys.

2) Go with FA Tags and try to pick up more users

3) Your Leaving

2. trutest

trutest Walk On

I think 2 may be the best option right now. There's an EA update on the way very soon. Maybe we can use this to SFML's advantage and advertise it.

for example

"New league going live once Patch #2 is released"

Here are the details of the patch

blah, blah, blah.

Just an idea, it may or may not work. Also hitting up other leagues seems to be the best way. At one point in the offseason I was missing 10 owners but a bunch of TMFL guys joined once the "popular" guy came a board. We can maybe try targeting someone who is well known in the madden community. Once that person joins, all others will follow.

3. Papa Perry

Appreciate it jersey. Let it be known that they have a 4 day window for the advance

4. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

I think I may be out. I've got a tmfl, smfl, and an NCAA team. The holidays are going to be crazy for me, and then school starts back. I'm sorry man.

5. Papa Perry

That's understandable Caddi. You will be more than welcome back down the road

6. hurdrs123

hurdrs123 Walk On

I'll hang around either way as long as I can hang on to the Pats. I like Jerseys idea's and if there where a option for that, it'd be my choice

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

option 2...wait for the patch..

8. Papa Perry

I'm done. Really don't have time for this and NCAA. If someone wants to attempt to save this league they are more than welcome but I just don't want it anymore. I'll keep it up for a few days and then delete

9. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

I'm sorry guys. I just am not fully understanding the free agent tags. Could someone elaborate..

10. Papa Perry

Ok guys sorry about prematurely giving up I was sore about a few things but AGAIN we are going to reboot the league. I'll post a league sign up thread and we will wait for enough users before we start. It may take some time. Keep an eye on your pm box and I will message you when we are closer to starting.

Post in the league sign up thread with this info so I can have a list of the active member's teams.

TF Username:
    Gamer Tag:
    Email:
    AIM:
    Team:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.